Starlink Internet Now Available Worldwide

Tracy Bowman

First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Hyundai Accent, 2001 Ford F-150, 2019 Ford Ranger FX4 Saber Lariat
A friend of mine lives outside Hamilton MO with NO cell or TV service, he was one of the first to get the Starlink service and he loves it. He did say he has outages from time to time but almost always less than a minute. Allowed his wife to go back to remote work from home. Where I am I have Comcast so have a very fast connection for $85 a month.
Thanks!
Sponsored

Swingpure

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger XLT Sport
I sort of got screwed by Starlink. I was supposed to get it mid to late 2021. They then sent me an email saying they were looking forward to me receiving the service, but wanted me to reaffirm my service address. I knew I had reported it correctly the first time, but reaffirmed it as they asked. Somehow in doing so, their system dropped me to the bottom of the line, as though I was a new request. I am now end of 2022, before receiving it. One might say, why don’t you call them to correct this injustice, but there is no number to call. Starlink has no customer service number to call, unless you are already a customer with the dish. Although Starlink works and some people have it, don’t expect one anytime soon if you are just ordering, unless you are in an area, that does not have any dishes at the moment. Needless to say I am not happy with my own personal turn of events with Starlink.

Tracy Bowman

First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Hyundai Accent, 2001 Ford F-150, 2019 Ford Ranger FX4 Saber Lariat
I sort of got screwed by Starlink. I was supposed to get it mid to late 2021. They then sent me an email saying they were looking forward to me receiving the service, but wanted me to reaffirm my service address. I knew I had reported it correctly the first time, but reaffirmed it as they asked. Somehow in doing so, their system dropped me to the bottom of the line, as though I was a new request. I am now end of 2022, before receiving it. One might say, why don’t you call them to correct this injustice, but there is no number to call. Starlink has no customer service number to call, unless you are already a customer with the dish. Although Starlink works and some people have it, don’t expect one anytime soon if you are just ordering, unless you are in an area, that does not have any dishes at the moment. Needless to say I am not happy with my own personal turn of events with Starlink.
That’s terrible! Thank you for your comment. Sorry for your trouble.
Sponsored