Jrye22

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 ranger lariat
Vehicle Showcase
How would one go about getting a split rear seat cause the fact that I lose my whole back seat to store my pelican case is quite annoying. I have a super crew.
Sponsored

Frenchy

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger, 2019 cargo van, soon to be 1993
Occupation
Crown Forklift Technician
How would one go about getting a split rear seat cause the fact that I lose my whole back seat to store my pelican case is quite annoying. I have a super crew.
I honestly don't think you'll be able to succeed in this. From what I remember what's my crew cab is there's only one left for the back rest on the rear seat. Hopefully you can find something but no promises.

Jdm4292

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Golf R
I have a sawzall, if you want... I am interested in this mod as well, maybe there's a way to swap the f150 (SUPERCAB) rear bench in?

Porpoise Hork

First Name
Bret
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 F150 XLT Powerboost FX4 302A Oxford White
Occupation
IT
I have a sawzall, if you want... I am interested in this mod as well, maybe there's a way to swap the f150 (SUPERCAB) rear bench in?
lol. I had the same thought about the sawzall.

As for using the rear seat from the F150, it's highly unlikely that would fit. The seat is wider and do not see any of the hardware or latch points lining up. About the best hope we have is Ford including this in the 2021 - 2022 Rangers and are using the interior layout so they could be swapped out in ours.

HenryMac

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 SuperCab XL - FX4 - Magnetic - Rocksliders
Occupation
Mech. Engineer - Retired
Go to a high end custom upholstery shop, one that builds Hot Rod interiors. A really good shop can modify the seat frame, then reupholster it to the new configuration. Being a guy that used to build hot rods, it's truly amazing what some of these shops can do.
Sponsored