First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4
Occupation
Technician (Ford)
I'm also in Orlando. I've only seen two other Rangers driving around in the wild.

Pepper.jpg
I've seen quite a few in the Maitland, Altamonte, Apopka, and Casselberry area! Actually just saw one the other day in Maitland that I'm pretty sure my dealership just recently ordered. It was the lightning blue with the black appearance package.

jarcub_XLT

First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4
Occupation
Technician (Ford)
anyone near Orlando/Ocala/Tampa want to do some wheelin' on Saturday the 19th? heading out to either Ocala or Richloam/Croom with my buddy (he drives an F150). holler at me if you'd like to join! we have light recovery gear but has been more than enough for Ocala

edit: looks like we're leaning heavily towards Citrus Wildlife Management Area. holler at me if you're interested!

Last edited:

MattInFla

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT 4x4
Vehicle Showcase
Casselberry here. :)

Just bought a 4x4 XLT in Magnetic.

Currently in a white 4x2 Lariat as a service loaner, since naturally my brand new truck is covered by the recall and has to be fixed before delivery :(

13 Second Ranger

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat
Weather permitting we will be running the E85 Ranger down the track at PBIR Friday night. Not sure how many are that local to me.

Reactions: Doc

Doc

First Name
Doc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 HPP Mustang, 2021 Ranger STX,2022 Subaru WRX
Occupation
Retired
Weather permitting we will be running the E85 Ranger down the track at PBIR Friday night. Not sure how many are that local to me.
Cool, I can’t wait to see the Results!
Regards

jarcub_XLT

First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4
Occupation
Technician (Ford)
Casselberry here. :)

Just bought a 4x4 XLT in Magnetic.

Currently in a white 4x2 Lariat as a service loaner, since naturally my brand new truck is covered by the recall and has to be fixed before delivery :(
I live on Lake Howell! What dealer did you buy yours from? Edit: if it's from Mullinax Ford in Apopka, message me

MattInFla

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT 4x4
Vehicle Showcase
It was Peacock Ford in Maitland. I can't really blame the dealer - they've done everything they can to take care of me while we get this sorted out.

jarcub_XLT

First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4
Occupation
Technician (Ford)
It was Peacock Ford in Maitland. I can't really blame the dealer - they've done everything they can to take care of me while we get this sorted out.
Oh man, I'm sorry lol. I'd recommend you bring your truck to me for service if you don't want your vehicle being jacked up by them. I used to work there and we fix a huge amount of their fuck ups at my shop