First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Lariat 4X4
Occupation
Retired
Is there any mulch near where you park? There was a lot of mulch back east that had Arterial Fungus in it and it would shoot out from the mulch and attach itself to everything. It looks like pepper and would ruin everyones house, fences and anything else within range. If you pick at it it's turn red and almost look like a blood stain.

https://www.gardeningknowhow.com/ornamental/fungus-lichen/artillery-fungus-treatment.htm
***DELETE DELETE DELETE***
Good God another reason for them to shut this Country down: Stay indoors don't go outside :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:
Sponsored

DukeCanBuildit

First Name
Duke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 XLT SuperCab
Occupation
Husband-Caregiver
Vehicle Showcase
Creepy AF .. I do have it about 15’ from where I park. It’s in between each other’s neighbor house ?
When you tell your neighbours why you want to swap out the bark mulch, they’re going to think you’re from another planet. Unless, of course, they park in their driveway and have the same issue.

Folks come to the ranger5g forum to get advice on their trucks, knowing they might drop some cash on parts & accessories. Who knew they’d get a lesson in landscaping and have to spend even more money. ?

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Creepy AF .. I do have it about 15’ from where I park. It’s in between each other’s neighbor house ?
Well there's your culprit. o_O Maybe you can show your neighbor what it's doing to your truck and also the article on it and ask if you can remove it. It'll only get worse especially after it rains as the fungus grows. I'd check the side of your house just to see if there's any on that too. You'd be surprised how far these can shoot.

MXGOLF

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lucille my 2020 Ranger Lariat 4x4 -2007 Yamaha FZ6
Occupation
Sales / Photographer
Wow it makes me think twice about getting more bark dust/mulch for my flower beds at my house. I like the bigger thicker stuff. I have a lot of flower beds. :thumbsdown:

OP
OP
TheRoushRanger046

TheRoushRanger046

First Name
Mack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Roush Ranger
Don't leave it too long or only a good compound will get it off. My wife loves to not clean her car
I thought you and I were the same person .. mine doesn’t clean ever. Then complains when it takes forever to get washed cause it’s been 2+ weeks lol.

Reactions: Doc
OP
OP
TheRoushRanger046

TheRoushRanger046

First Name
Mack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Roush Ranger
Well there's your culprit. o_O Maybe you can show your neighbor what it's doing to your truck and also the article on it and ask if you can remove it. It'll only get worse especially after it rains as the fungus grows. I'd check the side of your house just to see if there's any on that too. You'd be surprised how far these can shoot.
Fooookkkk… you are absolutely right. It’s a rental and never really paid attention to it as I wasn’t planning on being at the house that long. Plus never knew about these issues with it.

thanks Dave ??

P. A. Schilke

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger FX4 Lariat 4x4, 2020 Lincoln Nautilus, 2005 Alfa Motorhome
Occupation
Engineer Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Hi Folks,

No worries here...all we do is order in more decorative rock... Mulch??? What is this here Mulch thing of which you speak????

Best,
Phil

wanted33

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT, Jeep Wrangler
Occupation
Old used up LEO
When you tell your neighbours why you want to swap out the bark mulch, they’re going to think you’re from another planet. Unless, of course, they park in their driveway and have the same issue.

Folks come to the ranger5g forum to get advice on their trucks, knowing they might drop some cash on parts & accessories. Who knew they’d get a lesson in landscaping and have to spend even more money. ?
I'm with ya Greg. First it was covid, now it's mulch poop....................we ain't got a chance brother. :headbang:
Sponsored