First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Ranger Lariat, 84 & 85 5.0 Merc Capri,14 Fusion
Occupation
Retired
Has anybody connected their Raptor grill lights to their DRL'S so they are on in the day time? If so where did you make the connection? Any problrms or issues like the tailgate lightbar?

Thanks

George
Sponsored

BettaRanga

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Screw 4x4 Lariat 501a Blk App Carbonized Gray
If you run the stage 3 raptor style lights that connect to your side marker, I think this is just a Forscan setting to also run your side marker lights with DRL.

Dgc333

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Ranger Lariat
Occupation
Engineer
FYI, I was reading an article about the three lights in the grill that have become popular on pickups these days. I always thought it was just a style thing but there is a federal regulation that any vehicle wider than 85" must display the three yellow lights on the front. Both the F150 Raptor and the Ram TRX exceed the 85" width limit hence they come from the factory with the three lights.

OP
OP

Muscleford

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Ranger Lariat, 84 & 85 5.0 Merc Capri,14 Fusion
Occupation
Retired
FYI, I was reading an article about the three lights in the grill that have become popular on pickups these days. I always thought it was just a style thing but there is a federal regulation that any vehicle wider than 85" must display the three yellow lights on the front. Both the F150 Raptor and the Ram TRX exceed the 85" width limit hence they come from the factory with the three lights.
This was known whem the Raptor was released by Ford.

TuggerNutz

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shoes
I think it's actually 5 lights total. 3 center and 1 at the corners. Even for the rear of the vehicle. I don't think I'm going to do them again whenever I switch out my grill.

Racket

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Lariat Supercrew 2WD
Occupation
Transient
I think it's 80 inches but yeah. F-150 is 79.9 right now.
I'm seeing new full sized trucks with LED light bars going completely across the front these days.

Ford Rangers with grill lights: 'look at me! I'm a big 🚒 truck now! 🤠🎉
Sponsored

Last edited: