Raptor grill, fox 2.0 suspension, black rhine wheels, 33 inch KO2 tires

Chad Keys

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Just finished getting the new wheels and tires put on. I installed the grill and suspension on my own. Fairly straight forward job and this new look gives it a more aggressive appearance with the wider stance on the tires.

Fox 2.0 suspension and raptor grill were brought through stage3motorsports.
Wheels are Black Rhino Arsenal in textured black
Tires are KO2, 285/70/17.

The crash bars had to be trimmed a little in the front to make the clearance for the tires

20201114_230753.jpg

20201114_230557.jpg

IMG951379.jpg
Sponsored

NewYorkKev

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger 2020 XLT 4x4
Just finished getting the new wheels and tires put on. I installed the grill and suspension on my own. Fairly straight forward job and this new look gives it a more aggressive appearance with the wider stance on the tires.

The crash bars had to be trimmed a little in the front to make the clearance for the tires

20201114_230753.jpg

20201114_230557.jpg

IMG951379.jpg

? any rubbing issues ? Cutting of the crash bar ?

OP
OP

Chad Keys

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
I had to trim some of the plastic around the front wheels and cut the front crash bars a little. I was able to keep the majority of the crash bar. It doesnt have any rub with normal driving but I took it off road and on a bigger bump the front wheel will touch the plastic guard in the well but it doesnt interfere with the driving

Jbroke

First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat 2WD
Occupation
Sports

20201114_230753.jpg

20201114_230557.jpg

IMG951379.jpg
nice truck, which offset did you get? Also do you have a shot that shows how much they poke out from the fender?

Arsenal741

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger XLT FX4
Occupation
Project Lead
Those rims and color combo look really good. I'd to do something similar but keep stock rims, so likely need 0.5" spacers. Can you help me understand the plastic you had to cut? Any pictures of the trimmings? Thanks

OP
OP

Chad Keys

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Those rims and color combo look really good. I'd to do something similar but keep stock rims, so likely need 0.5" spacers. Can you help me understand the plastic you had to cut? Any pictures of the trimmings? Thanks
If you go with a lift higher than 3 inches you should be fine without having to trim much. But if you do the same suspension as me than you'll need to trim the back side of the crash bars on the front side so the tires aren't rubbing. There is also some plastic near the bottom of the wheel well, just under the crash bar, that had to be trimmed.

Samsquanch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Expedition XLT
I’m surprised how far they poke out with 12 offset. I guess it’s because it’s a 17x9.5 wheel.

it’s honestly a little further out than I am shooting for but I bought a 8.5” wheel so I’m guessing that will pull the sidewall in a bit.
Sponsored