Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger STX
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
To my understanding all the STX package does is change a few things inside the cab. Other than that it doesn't really change much and I feel it's a package not worth buying. But that's my own opinion
Well, I do like the wheels and the fog lights, which I have actually used more than once. I didn't order the STX option though-I just drove by and saw the truck on the lot and three hours later I had the keys.
Sponsored

wanted33

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT, Jeep Wrangler
Occupation
Old used up LEO
So you got one of the loaded up XLs?
Yes sir, I had to order it to get the stuff. I wanted a Super Cab, and they are hard to find in my area. And, if I found one it was a basic truck. Either a work truck, or just the STX package.

Motorpsychology

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger STX SuperCab 4X4, '09 Mariner
Occupation
Vagabond
To my understanding all the STX package does is change a few things inside the cab. Other than that it doesn't really change much and I feel it's a package not worth buying. But that's my own opinion
I ordered the XL w/STX and STX Special Edition packages. I wated the Sync 3 and the new style 18" wheels. I also ordered CoPilot 360 to get the BLIS. Basically It's a 301A XLT without the sunglasses holder and a mirror on the sun visor.

Motorpsychology

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger STX SuperCab 4X4, '09 Mariner
Occupation
Vagabond
I ordered the XL w/STX and STX Special Edition packages. I wated the Sync 3 and the new style 18" wheels. I also ordered CoPilot 360 to get the BLIS. Basically It's a 301A XLT without the sunglasses holder and a mirror on the sun visor. Blissing gives you the radar in the led taillight housings, and I didn't like the tiny standard spot mirrors.
Sponsored

Attachments