- Relation Race Wheels rocksliders
- Diode dynamics fog lights
- Diode dynamics SS3 pro ditch lights
- SDHQ ditch light brackets
- Trigger wireless control system
- off-road alliance upgrade swaybar endlinks
- fx4 skid plate
- tint (+5hp)

link to phase 1: https://www.ranger5g.com/forum/threads/ranger-rick.9307/#post-171736
Sponsored

Last edited:

Stangman570

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger 4x4 XLT Sport
Truck as it sits currently

E0646289-6C26-4194-A3A0-E41B58867930.jpeg

Modifications since phase 1
- 295/70/17 Yokohama geolandars G003
- 17x8.5” -12 offset Relation Race Wheel RS-2
- Relation Race Wheels rocksliders
- Diode dynamics fog lights
- Diode dynamics SS3 pro ditch lights
- SDHQ ditch light brackets
- Trigger wireless control system
- off-road alliance upgrade swaybar endlinks
I just put Ditch lights on mine this weekend, but went the hard wire route. Now I want add a light bar. Which brand of remote trigger did you use? I'm not going through the pain again of pushing another harness through that small grommet on the drivers side again.

onobeka

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford ranger 2.2 European model
That looks awesome! Congratulations on the build! I've searched also you phase1 since you did not mention about suspension, yet I've found it there. Better include a link to phase1 in the first post.

Just out of curiosity, why did you install the swaybar links? Did you have issues with the OEM ones. I know the upgraded ones are stronger, yet until they develop an issue, they could have remained in place.

The upper control arms totally make sense, though!

OP
OP
RangerRick19

RangerRick19

First Name
Quentin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
I just put Ditch lights on mine this weekend, but went the hard wire route. Now I want add a light bar. Which brand of remote trigger did you use? I'm not going through the pain again of pushing another harness through that small grommet on the drivers side again.
I used the 6-shooter trigger wireless control system, found it on Peak Suspension’s website for the cheapest.

OP
OP
RangerRick19

RangerRick19

First Name
Quentin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
That looks awesome! Congratulations on the build! I've searched also you phase1 since you did not mention about suspension, yet I've found it there. Better include a link to phase1 in the first post.

Just out of curiosity, why did you install the swaybar links? Did you have issues with the OEM ones. I know the upgraded ones are stronger, yet until they develop an issue, they could have remained in place.

The upper control arms totally make sense, though!
Good point! I have since edited my post and added a link to my phase 1 post. I installed the swaybar links cause I broke 2 of the plastic stock ones. these upgraded ones are solid and add some side to side rigidity. I prefer to keep my sway bar as I know some ranger guys have completely removed there’s.