Ford Ranger March 2021 and Q1 Sales Results

Joeiconic

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger XLT
It really does seem like I'm seeing WAAAY more Rangers on the road test days than I did last year
Agreed, I travel around the north Atlanta / north Georgia area quite a bit and I see a lot more Rangers on the road than I did even just a few months ago.

RANGER_MARC

First Name
MARC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FORD RANGER LARIAT 2019
Occupation
TEACH
Vehicle Showcase
Agreed, I travel around the north Atlanta / north Georgia area quite a bit and I see a lot more Rangers on the road than I did even just a few months ago.
Me too! This spring 2021 is the first time that I have been seeing new Rangers (that is, not the previous generation, pre-2019 models, which are still out there, and I see those every day) out on the streets of northern Delaware on a fairly regular basis. I take this to be a very good sign for the Ranger's future in the U.S.A., and of course for us getting updated and more exciting models--not to mention more aftermarket modification options--going forward! Way to go, Ford!

HDA

First Name
Hector
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger XLT Shadow Black
Occupation
Travel X-ray Tech
Not many in the Bay Area. It’s Tacoma world over here. Which is fine by me, I like being unique.

Trigganometry

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 XLT scab 301A/tow 4X4 magnetic w/sport blackout
Occupation
Engineering
Around the Boston area even a few months ago they were pretty sparse. It’s almost like driving around these days if I don’t see one it’s an off day! Another year of factory sales like the past year they will be as common as taco’s if not out winning them not long from now

wanted33

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT, Jeep Wrangler
Occupation
Old used up LEO
I walked out of the CVS a couple hours ago, and there was a gentleman standing looking at the Ranger. He hadn't realized Ford was selling Ranger in the U.S. again. After many questions he was quite pleased with what he saw, and said he would be heading to the Ford dealer soon. Rangers are picking up in my area also.

Last edited:

12Bravo20

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger XLT FX4
Occupation
retired
I have been seeing more and more new Rangers on the road here in Central Missouri since the beginning of the year. And a good majority of them are the FX4 package.
Sponsored