Ranger Lariat Tremor SoCal

CATX

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger TURBO
I just bought a cactus grey lariat Tremor at Auto Nation Valencia (California) for msrp minus 2k retail cash back. I really didn’t intend to get such an expensive truck but I was looking at marked up XLTs Tremors and Fx4s at other dealers and everyone was marking up at least 2k to over 5k and one dealer was marking up 7k. The loaded lariat at msrp didn’t sound so expensive after all that. Anyways, the truck is awesome and I highly recommend any auto nation Ford - especially Valencia. The guys there are great!
Sponsored

Grumpaw

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Lariat Sport Supercab
Occupation
Navy Vet., Retired Police Sgt.
Welcome to the forum. Lot of great info, and plenty of us to guide you thru spending $$$ on your mod's, whether you think you need em or not. Be aware of a certain faction called TDC (The Damper Crowd).

welcome-to-the-team-minions.gif

Reactions: Doc

Fitzmotor

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor, 75 crewcab F350, 65 Mustang
Occupation
Retired from Honda Racing.
That's where I got mine.

OP
OP
CATX

CATX

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger TURBO
Welcome to the forum. Lot of great info, and plenty of us to guide you thru spending $$$ on your mod's, whether you think you need em or not. Be aware of a certain faction called TDC (The Damper Crowd).

welcome-to-the-team-minions.gif
Thanks! this is my first posting on the forum (although I have been keeping an eye on it for months). So apologies for starting a new thread - I thought I was posting to an existing thread.

My first purchase will be a trifold tonneau cover but I am surprised these are so expensive so I am going to sit on that for awhile hoping a used one comes up.

I also have to say that this truck is amazing - I have wanted a truck for years and this has exceeded my expectations. It's a solidly built truck that's got simple, honest styling and it's a great American vehicle. I bet the 6 Gen will be nice too but I'm afraid this 5 Gen is going to be the last midsize truck that is so straightforward in design. I'm going to hold on to it as long as gasoline is legal in CA!

MXGOLF

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lucille my 2020 Ranger Lariat 4x4 -2007 Yamaha FZ6
Occupation
Sales / Photographer
Welcome to the forum and the Ranger club. We need pictures of your new ride!!!!!!

Grumpaw

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Lariat Sport Supercab
Occupation
Navy Vet., Retired Police Sgt.
Check the classified, exterior parts regularly for that tonneau...several on there now, but probably too far away. But several have been posted/sold in Cal.
Also throw out in the same classification a "Wanted to Buy"...you might get a few hits from that.

AZ Tremor

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Tremor Lariat
Check tire pressure for a MUCH improved ride. Dealer delivered mine at 43 PSI. Felt like I was skidding on ice sitting on a buckboard. Back and forth with Discount Tire and I settled on 34 PSI for daily driving. Perfect.