First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT FX4 Supercrew lighting blue
Occupation
Retired mechanical designer
Update: It just worked its way off off the shifter. I like the way it looks but definitely plan on buying good double sided tape and doing it yourself. Don't rely on the tape that comes on it because it doesn't hold well at all.
I have some tape coming in as well as the other covers, I'll post back how it works and will post the tape I used if it ends up holding.

20201223_175056.jpg
Being soft and textured it will be a issue, plus it picks up a lot of oils and grime from your hands. Need to make to clean it really well. May need adhesive promoter.
Sponsored

Espo78

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger STX FX4
Vehicle Showcase
Does anyone make a cover or replacement for the passenger side trim where Ranger is embossed? Not letters but the whole piece? I have an XL so its a dull gray not the shiny gray like XLT has. Or has anyone wrapped it?

txquailguy

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger FX4 Lariat - 2020 Hyundai Kona Ultimate
Occupation
Biologist
Vehicle Showcase
Love those carbon fiber look trim pieces.....$190.26 with tax...in the cart....just need to pull the trigger...
I think my Ranger has become a money pit.....but don't get me wrong.....it's a pit I'm wallowing in :turkey:

MXGOLF

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lucille my 2020 Ranger Lariat 4x4 -2007 Yamaha FZ6
Occupation
Sales / Photographer
I too like the carbon fiber kit. I did the same to my 1999 Toyota Tacoma. I have a feeling I will do it to my Ranger too :rockon:

bzmotoninja83

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger 2014 Focus 2000 Explorer 1987 Goldwing
I grabbed some vinyl on Amazon and, massaged it into place with a heat gun. I want to re-do it as its not "perfect" but, ehh.

Does anyone know if the trim panel where the door handle is, comes off of the door panel itself?
CF dash.png
CF dash 2.png
Sponsored