Quick question on ordering and paint.

Lonen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
So I really want to order a XLT with 4x4 and sport package. I personally hate the 4x4 and sport on the paint.
For anyone who has experience...can I order the truck and have them not put the paint/decal that shows 4x4 and sport? I just want plain paint.

I have never ordered a brand new car...I will probably wait an year or so before I'm ready to buy one. I just want some feedback. Thanks.
Sponsored

rangerdanger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger SuperCrew XLT FX4
Vehicle Showcase
So I really want to order a XLT with 4x4 and sport package. I personally hate the 4x4 and sport on the paint.
For anyone who has experience...can I order the truck and have them not put the paint/decal that shows 4x4 and sport? I just want plain paint.

I have never ordered a brand new car...I will probably wait an year or so before I'm ready to buy one. I just want some feedback. Thanks.
It’s a sticker that can be removed easily. Check this thread: https://www.ranger5g.com/forum/threads/de-badging.1491/

Toytec

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 XLT 302a S/cab 4X4 w/diff lock MG
Occupation
Automotive technician, Retired.
Vehicle Showcase
I remember back in '85 I bought a new Corolla GTS. It had stickers all down the lower doors that said " TWIN CAM 16"
I HATED THAT!! As soon as I got it home I took a hair drier to it on medium setting and it started to peel right off. Took patience, but not too hard.
Just keep it warm to the touch.

Rinn69

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat SuperCrew 4x4 Lightning Blue
Occupation
Retired USAF MSgt
Vehicle Showcase

Pat McGrath

First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger 4X4 XLT Supercrew
Vehicle Showcase

I blow dryer will remove them after you get them hot just pull them off,
Sponsored