First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
That is who we use for our financing. Makes everything so easy. Arrive with the check and most times, dealerships don't even try to compete with them.
NFCU has been great to deal with and their customer service phone support is even better. Seeing as your truck will arrive in a few weeks it looks like they will be the best finance options right now. If/when the economy turns south then you will see better rates and incentives.

Usually the best time to buy (if you're looking for incentives) is either right before the next year launches or towards the end of the year trying to get rid of the remaining years inventory. There were some killer Black Friday sales back in 2019 on the XLT and IIRC some were getting close to 10K off.
Sponsored

Walkman

First Name
Walker
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger XLT, wife’s car 2017 Edge Titanium
Occupation
Retired
The $1750 started on Feb 16. What were the 2 you got for? I know they currently will add $750 to the regular cash back if the truck has been sitting on the dealer lot for longer than 60 days.
Got the normal $750, the sales mgr emailed me about an additional $1250 he found because my wife is driving a 2017 Edge. That’s all I know, and that coupled with their discount knocked just over $4000 from the sticker price. On the lot with 302a pkg and options I wanted. Only XLT super cab equipped like this within 500 miles, so I jumped on it. And I love the truck. By the way, for anyone that’s interested, I sold my ‘13 F150 to Carvana for $5000 more than dealer wanted to give me on trade. Sweet!

TimmyB

First Name
Timothy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor, 2020 Fleetwood Bounder 35P
Occupation
Retired
Yeah, every offer I have ever dealt with on a vehicle has been either take the Ford financing deal OR the cash back.

Another question. I was looking at some window stickers of trucks on the lot at the dealer now. He has a 2021 XLT with an "XLT MID Discount" on the window sticker. What is that? See below...

https://www.baysideford.com/api/leg...&dealerCode=00307&postalCode=22485&status=NEW
Matt, it doesn't appear that your question was answered. If it was, I apologize for overlooking that.

Often, they will discount certain packages. The XLT has three levels (low, mid, high; corresponding to 300, 301, 302) and apparently they are discounting the 301A package by $500. Here is one down in Florida where they have that same discount, plus one for 4X4. Not sure why they'd need to discount a 4x4 in Florida, but whatever! :D :D :D

1614124988146.png

John

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 F-150
Occupation
Electrician
I have a truck coming in 2 weeks. The last time I looked the cash back incentive was $750. Now I see it is $1750, but I notice it says that it "May require Ford Credit Financing." Does anyone know if it does? The below website is offering a terrible 7.9%. Our Credit Union is offering 2.29 over 5 or 6 years.

https://www.ford.com/trucks/ranger/pricing-and-incentives/
Ironed out my purchase today . 2020 STX 4x4 Super Crew 750 plus 1750 Using Wells Fargo Dealer services
getting 4.5 for 60 or 72 months Bottom line on truck is $34,979 minus the 2500 = $32,479
My credit is "Ok" at 700 Funny sales guy told me today cannot get the 2500 incentive if using FOMo Credit??

My only concern is no Rear Axel Lock option Hmm

OP
OP
PL8SWPR

PL8SWPR

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Ranger XLT, '18 Mustang GT, '14 Ford Explorer
My truck surprisingly showed up on Wednesday. Had to wait until Thursday to pick it up because I had not yet gotten the loan from Navy Fed.

It was an XLT 4x4 SuperCab, 302A, Black Pack, and Tow Package.

MSRP $37,800
X-Plan price $36,424 (Shareholder Perk)
Cash Back: $1750

I was out the door for $36,278 which included the $1,000 I put down when I ordered it. There isn't a whole lot of room between MSRP and Invoice on these trucks. I believe only about $1500.

Ordered the Ford/Fox leveling kit, tailgate letters, and mud flaps due in late next week.

P. A. Schilke

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger FX4 Lariat 4x4, 2020 Lincoln Nautilus, 2005 Alfa Motorhome
Occupation
Engineer Retired
Vehicle Showcase
My truck surprisingly showed up on Wednesday. Had to wait until Thursday to pick it up because I had not yet gotten the loan from Navy Fed.

It was an XLT 4x4 SuperCab, 302A, Black Pack, and Tow Package.

MSRP $37,800
X-Plan price $36,424 (Shareholder Perk)
Cash Back: $1750

I was out the door for $36,278 which included the $1,000 I put down when I ordered it. There isn't a whole lot of room between MSRP and Invoice on these trucks. I believe only about $1500.

Ordered the Ford/Fox leveling kit, tailgate letters, and mud flaps due in late next week.
Hi Matt,

What???? No tailgate damper????

best,
Phil Schilke
Ranger Vehicle Engineering
Ford Motor Co. Retired

OP
OP
PL8SWPR

PL8SWPR

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Ranger XLT, '18 Mustang GT, '14 Ford Explorer
Hi Matt,

What???? No tailgate damper????

best,
Phil Schilke
Ranger Vehicle Engineering
Ford Motor Co. Retired

Is that a facetious comment? I have not been around this board long enough to get the joke if it is :). I do recall reading some complaints that it is too slow. Coming from a 2008 Ranger that never had one and never thought I needed one. I know the damper on the toilet seat drives me nuts and I stand to pee.

Edit: I searched "damper" :cool:

Last edited:

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Is that a facetious comment? I have not been around this board long enough to get the joke if it is :). I do recall reading some complaints that it is too slow. Coming from a 2008 Ranger that never had one and never thought I needed one. I know the damper on the toilet seat drives me nuts and I stand to pee.

Edit: I searched "damper" :cool:
Yeah it's a prerequisite here if you want to join the club. Some say it's slow but they bought the wrong one. Mine adds extra hp/tq and only take 3 secs to close. Ok, only the last part is true. :bandit:

I'm surprised that a search for "Damper" only brought up 25 pages. I would've figured it'd be much more than that. ;)