Ford $2000 Private Cash at Auto Show

MikeD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Pinto
I was at the Seattle Auto Show this weekend and Ford was set up across the street from the convention center with several different vehicles including the Ranger. They were offering $2000 Private Cash if you did a test drive. They asked for name, address, email, and phone and then you could test drive any vehicles you wanted. A few hours later I received an email with the Private Cash code.

I test drove a non-FX4 XLT crew cab and liked it. The engine had some real pep to it and there was no "bounciness" to it that I've heard some talk about. I've heard the bounciness is more pronounced on the FX4 and that's what I'll be test driving at the dealer as I'm in the market for a Lariat FX4.

If you're in the market for a Ranger and an auto show is nearby it might be worth your time to visit!

Does anyone know how dealers handle Private Cash? It it like a Ford rebate incentive where it doesn't directly impact their margin or would a dealer treat a Private Cash promo the same as me negotiating a dealer discount?

Screen Shot 2019-11-17 at 19.36.15.png
Sponsored

MTB-BRUH

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Base
Occupation
Shop Manager
Shouldn’t effect the dealer, will come off Fords end of the stick