Sponsored

Project Msfitoy V3.0

OP
OP
Msfitoy

Msfitoy

Well-Known Member
First Name
Sid
Joined
Mar 5, 2019
Threads
67
Messages
9,233
Reaction score
28,606
Location
North Carolina
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger, 2003 MINI Cooper S, 2021 Honda CT125
Occupation
NWO Robot Polisher
Vehicle Showcase
1
Well...at 155K, I finally got around to replacing the pads...and WTH...these pads just don't wear out...could've probably made it to 200K with pads to spare...oh well, now I know I won't have to change these pads till I pass 300K o_O
IMG_2650.webp

I bought a nice caliper tool set from Amazon, $25...the OEM pads I had waiting for this day was a beeeache to get on with the fidley spring clips...tool works as advertise...took off the sway bar while I had the tools out...


IMG_2648.webp
IMG_2645.webp
Sponsored

 
OP
OP
Msfitoy

Msfitoy

Well-Known Member
First Name
Sid
Joined
Mar 5, 2019
Threads
67
Messages
9,233
Reaction score
28,606
Location
North Carolina
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger, 2003 MINI Cooper S, 2021 Honda CT125
Occupation
NWO Robot Polisher
Vehicle Showcase
1
Cell signal bypass for the Faraday Cage camper...HiBoost cell signal amplifier...printed a custom rest for travel position...
IMG_2644.webp
IMG_2642.webp
IMG_2641.webp
 
OP
OP
Msfitoy

Msfitoy

Well-Known Member
First Name
Sid
Joined
Mar 5, 2019
Threads
67
Messages
9,233
Reaction score
28,606
Location
North Carolina
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger, 2003 MINI Cooper S, 2021 Honda CT125
Occupation
NWO Robot Polisher
Vehicle Showcase
1
Command central and doodads Molle wall panels...
IMG_2605.webp
IMG_2597.webp
IMG_2630.webp
IMG_2627.webp
IMG_2629.webp


IMG_2604.webp
 

TxOTRRanger

Well-Known Member
First Name
Clay
Joined
Jul 14, 2025
Threads
5
Messages
1,697
Reaction score
8,069
Location
Elwood, Texas
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Ranger XLT supercrew SPORT 4X4
Occupation
Currently unemployed (beach bum)lol
Command central and doodads Molle wall panels...
IMG_2605.webp
IMG_2597.webp
IMG_2630.webp
IMG_2627.webp
IMG_2629.webp


IMG_2604.webp
With all of the radio and cell phone equipment, it reminds me of the interior of The A-Team van lol. Looks good Sid.
Sponsored

 
 








Top