First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru, int in a 5G
Occupation
Trucking
Thanks @towpro. Basically means order it by Monday. Lol. Appreciate it.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Gr8Hortoni

Gr8Hortoni

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru, int in a 5G
Occupation
Trucking
I think by the math, where I’m sitting and wanting, the incentives vs x plan pricing, it’s basically a wash, but I save money on the document fees with xplan. Does anyone know, can you apply x plan plus the incentives, or is it one or the other? I’m assuming one vs the other but don’t know for sure.

wanted33

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT, Jeep Wrangler
Occupation
Old used up LEO
Do we know for sure....is there going to be a big push to get Rangers out of MAP (built)...before they ramp up Bronco production again? Thanks
@OregonRanger Craig, @towpro above has an updated build schedule. The last one I saw was for 09/13, and it has changed since then. It's frustrating for all of us that have orders in that scheduling changes so frequently. I do understand the trails, and tribulations every auto manufacutrer is going through. But it's still aggravating not knwoing from one schedule to another what is going on.

Last edited:

wanted33

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT, Jeep Wrangler
Occupation
Old used up LEO
I’ve used up all my waiting ? I just can’t do it anymore. The wheels I have now were just a temporary fix n flip, and if I wait any longer I’m gonna lose money vs making money like I planned. My mindset and needs have changed to a truck vs my wants of the bronco, but I still want a truck I can use in the trails. I’ve got a motivated dealer who’s actually accepting x plan, so at this point I’ll probably just take what I can get (I’ve found a couple that fit my criteria, one for sure I know he can get), so it looks like I’m probably going to end up going that route. Was worth putting the question out there though.
Oh buddy, I do understand. If I was an early res I would be exhausted with the flippin', and floppin' that has been going on of late. Being a late res, and knowing what my wait would look like, I still have some "waiting" built up in me. I will say though that I have a "Plan B" in the wings should everything go absolutly to shit with the Bronco. And that is to order, or find a 4wd Ranger Crew Cab, and trade the Jeep. Then I'll sell my 2wd Super Cab Ranger 'cause I don't need two trucks. You will enjoy the Ranger I'm sure. I have really been happy with my little SC, and I'm sure that a 4wd Ranger would do everything off road that my abilities will allow if I have to go that way.
Sponsored