First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT, Jeep Wrangler
Occupation
Old used up LEO
Jim, I don't blame you for spend all of it, just another $9K of it. The old "You work hard you deserve it" line worked! ? But in all fairness the Badlands was always what I wanted and what I reserved. Also those KOH videos didn't help any seeing the 360 camera and the 12" screen. The Base SAS is still. there in the running but fading quickly.

What really helps is my Ranger will have been completely written off for business by next summer and my accountant already said he can take that off the books and add the Bronco.:like: I'm just glad I really cant find any value in the Lux package. Besides the upgraded B&O stereo there's nothing there for me that justifies another $2,400.
$2400....pocket change for a man of your means. :) I went with the LUX because I really like the adaptive cruise on the wife's car, and it's great on long road trips. But, like you when I saw how those 360 cameras worked I was glad I went ahead and moved up. But, you know what? We both worked our respective rear ends for the family, and now it's time for us to get a few rewards from that work. If I see anything else I think you would like on your Bronco I let ya know. I'm sure you have some extra old dusty money squirreled away somewhere just waiting to be spent. :thumbsup:
Sponsored

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
$2400....pocket change for a man of your means. :) I went with the LUX because I really like the adaptive cruise on the wife's car, and it's great on long road trips. But, like you when I saw how those 360 cameras worked I was glad I went ahead and moved up. But, you know what? We both worked our respective rear ends for the family, and now it's time for us to get a few rewards from that work. If I see anything else I think you would like on your Bronco I let ya know. I'm sure you have some extra old dusty money squirreled away somewhere just waiting to be spent. :thumbsup:
Jim remember I'm part Polish...I still have my First Communion money. ?

FoD

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4 Chrome Iconic Silver
Occupation
COO of Dave's DeeZee Enterprising
Vehicle Showcase
Lucky man. In my family, what's hers is hers and what's mine his hers!!;)

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Lucky man. In my family, what's hers is hers and what's mine his hers!!;)
You did it backwards there buddy. I've always told my gf from day one "what's mine is mine and what's yours is mine". The first time I said it she smiled but then gave me a look like....

WTF3.gif

FoD

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4 Chrome Iconic Silver
Occupation
COO of Dave's DeeZee Enterprising
Vehicle Showcase
You did it backwards there buddy. I've always told my gf from day one "what's mine is mine and what's yours is mine". The first time I said it she smiled but then gave me a look like....

WTF3.gif
Maybe so bud, but married 50 years mean I did some things right (not too many, but enough ):angel:;)

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Maybe so bud, but married 50 years mean I did some things right (not too many, but enough ):angel:;)

Congratulations! :champagne:

Reactions: FoD

wanted33

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT, Jeep Wrangler
Occupation
Old used up LEO
You've got me by 6 years Terry. Congratulations my friend.

Reactions: FoD