First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger Lariat
Occupation
I/O Psych MSc student
Plus arent they going to an all aluminum body? Imagine that much extra power coupled with a lighter truck.
You are making me rub my little fly fingers together. :devil:
Sponsored

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Too Funny !

Bronco hardtops are ready, Ford reportedly tries to placate irate customers with booze

• Buy a bottle of their favorite bourbon or spirit to thank them for their loyalty and patience
They'd better send me a case of their finest! lol ?

CarbonTremor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Ranger Tremor, 04 Jaguar XJR, 21 Bronco Sport
They'd better send me a case of their finest! lol ?
The dealer I bought my wife's bronco sport & my tremor from just added a few "on order" broncos to web inventory. They are advertising for approx. 15k over sticker . . .

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Okay, if they have the 400 hp 415 tq ranger, I don't care how the front end looks as much as I despise the f150 look. I can only start dreaming of the mods I can do to push it to 500... They release the 400hp/415 tq twin turbo v6, I am trading in my Ranger. No doubt.
You can get close to that now with a tune in ours. But just think of the hp/tq with the V6 in it. ?

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
The dealer I bought my wife's bronco sport & my tremor from just added a few "on order" broncos to web inventory. They are advertising for approx. 15k over sticker . . .
I cant blame them because if there is someone dumb enough to buy it why not make the money. In another I loath dealers like this and it's another reason I'm traveling to IA to get mine. Invoice pricing plus $2,000 off which works out to be roughly $3,500 off msrp.

dondonbabyraptor

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger Lariat
Occupation
I/O Psych MSc student
You can get close to that now with a tune in ours. But just think of the hp/tq with the V6 in it. ?
Haha, I think with CRP turbo and E85 tune and HPFP internals to handle said tune and ofc the other engine upgrades, you would push to a little over 500hp with current ranger. But imagine for the new ranger, just a conservative tune, exhaust, CAI, and intercooler pipes. Basic bolt ons. You would push that baseline 400 to 500 for like $2k. Even with a tune like livernois you would probably go up to 550 almost. :turkey: :inlove:

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Haha, I think with CRP turbo and E85 tune and HPFP internals to handle said tune and ofc the other engine upgrades, you would push to a little over 500hp with current ranger. But imagine for the new ranger, just a conservative tune, exhaust, CAI, and intercooler pipes. Basic bolt ons. You would push that baseline 400 to 500 for like $2k. Even with a tune like livernois you would probably go up to 550 almost. :turkey: :inlove:
But just think of how many post will see like the "I think I threw a rod" one we had here a few months ago. :shock: ?

CarbonTremor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Ranger Tremor, 04 Jaguar XJR, 21 Bronco Sport
I cant blame them because if there is someone dumb enough to buy it why not make the money. In another I loath dealers like this and it's another reason I'm traveling to IA to get mine. Invoice pricing plus $2,000 off which works out to be roughly $3,500 off msrp.
Wow thats awesome , does your dealer also sell raptors at sticker? . . .after I buying the bronco sport it was a battle just to get my tremor for msrp. Seems like all dealers in the tri-state area are selling them at 5k over

StezenW

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat Magnetic; 1998 Ford Ranger XLT 5-Speed Emerald
Vehicle Showcase
YALL this is from the Ford Australia account... good chance this is for the non US version...

?‍♂

dondonbabyraptor

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger Lariat
Occupation
I/O Psych MSc student
But just think of how many post will see like the "I think I threw a rod" one we had here a few months ago. :shock: ?
I still think of that time to time, I am waiting for my current stress test on the Ranger to go ka-boom, sort of why I drive it like hell ? I test my firearms to failure too without cleaning if they are cheap enough... anything over $800 gets a cleaning after a couple range days. I have a Henry 22 I have shot few thousand rounds through without cleaning, gets a little stiff but can still cycle. And we all know how glock can run without cleaning...

Chris M

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XLT Sport 4X4
Occupation
Security Supervisor
As was posted before, I just want to see one without all the camoflage so I can decide if I even WANT to get excited over it.
Sponsored