Official: 2019 MY Ranger Order Guide released!

Vesey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Current: Taurus / Sold: F150 King Ranch
Why no regular cab?
Just not as useful? And when the draft configurator was posted last week with the regular cab model it was only $300 cheaper than the supercab so it probably would have had low take rates anyway. Most people would probably pay the $300 for extended cab.
Sponsored

Raptor Rick

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hoping for US Ranger Raptor
Nice packaging decisions by Ford. Even though pricing is similar to the Tacoma and Colorado like others have mentioned, the options available on the Ranger are much better. For example blind spot monitor and reverse sensors are only available on upper end Tacoma models and not available at all on the Colorado.

K Knox

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-250
Occupation
Guitarist
Boo no flat gray color like we've seen on the Ranger Raptor. Looks like it'll probably be Blue Lightning for me.

dano0726

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Jeep Wrangler
I had read that the crew cab's rear legroom was just under 36" (about 35.8 if I remember correctly) -- but don't hold me to it...

BAR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
variousandsundry
Thanks for that info, guess we'll confirm once the full specs are released or a crew cab shows up on a dealer's lot.

JYC

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 4Runner
The Ranger should eat into F150 sales. A fully loaded Ranger crew cab prices out the same as an entry level entry level F150 XLT, with almost the same capabilities and comforts.

FordBlueHeart

First Name
Torr
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 F250 King Ranch 6.0l
Occupation
Collision Repair Estimator
The Ranger should eat into F150 sales. A fully loaded Ranger crew cab prices out the same as an entry level entry level F150 XLT, with almost the same capabilities and comforts.
I think you need to re-look at the pricing. It's not as you suggest.

misanthrope

First Name
N/A
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape SEL 4x4
The Ranger will further seal the fate of the midsize sedan. It matches the sedan in price and tech but can haul and sits high off the ground. They're gonna sell a ton of these. No wonder Ford decided to axe its car lineup.

RangerConvert

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Mustang GT
Yea, thats going to be a change for me, going from a glass roof with all the sun to no sun at all. I think nissan/toyota/honda all have moonroof options. I don't recall seeing it available for the twins.

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Anyone else notice the lack of a sunroof too?
...that and lack of heated steering wheel, especially considering the heated seats, heated side mirrors, and windshield wiper de-icer are all available. I live in the NE, any warm comforts I can get, I'm all for purchasing.

Yea, thats going to be a change for me, going from a glass roof with all the sun to no sun at all. I think nissan/toyota/honda all have moonroof options. I don't recall seeing it available for the twins.
I enjoy the sunroof in my current vehicle, not sure if I can live without. Currently, the GM twins, a sunroof is not offered, but that may change during a refresh. I mean, its crazy, one is offered in the Toyota Tacoma. Ford even offers the two items I mentioned above, on the Ecosport of all vehicles.

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
On another note, I may have missed earlier on the Build and Price tool, but I just noticed Ford added the tonneau cover options and pricing of such. I could have just been blind and missed such earlier.

RangerConvert

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Mustang GT
They must have just added the covers, I don't recall seeing them yesterday. Hopefully there are more additions in the coming days.

I will miss the sun from my mustang's roof, but I spend enough time driving my wife's car that I know I'll be able to adjust.
Sponsored