Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger FX4 Super crew Lariet - Mercedes GLK
Occupation
Maintenance
Vehicle Showcase
So do the plastic wheels hold all the weight? I don't understand how that would hold up, or is it meant to sink to the bottom of the jack on the dirt/ground so the wheels don't take the load?
Yes , they are a composite wheel that is rated for that use. Several high end jacks use the same type wheels.

Iowa Guy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Fusion SE, 2021 XL Ranger Supercab STX 4x4
Occupation
Automotive Tooling Engineer
Yes , they are a composite wheel that is rated for that use. Several high end jacks use the same type wheels.
Interesting

Theslim_spaydee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT (she gone) 2022 BD Bronco
Occupation
Finance
This will be a around the house jack for me . The fact that it rolls easily is a plus . I use the farm jack for off-road excursions.

48 in. Farm Jack (harborfreight.com)
On the stock bronco you will have nowhere to use this without fouling something to hell. I am going to pick one up once I stop buying other accessories and bite the bullet on some frame mount sliders.

OP
OP
rydfree

rydfree

First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger FX4 Super crew Lariet - Mercedes GLK
Occupation
Maintenance
Vehicle Showcase
On the stock bronco you will have nowhere to use this without fouling something to hell. I am going to pick one up once I stop buying other accessories and bite the bullet on some frame mount sliders.
My 2dr Badlands Bronco was delivered to the dealership yesterday so hopefully I'll have something figured out soon. They had two semis loaded with 20 Broncos delivered so hopefully they will get mine inspected and ready to go soon . Its only been 1018 days since I reserved the thing .

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
My 2dr Badlands Bronco was delivered to the dealership yesterday so hopefully I'll have something figured out soon. They had two semis loaded with 20 Broncos delivered so hopefully they will get mine inspected and ready to go soon . Its only been 1018 days since I reserved the thing .
Congrats! At least you can see the light at the end of the tunnel now.

stinkechin

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 XLT Ranger
I just bought a badland jack today. I joined the inside track club and got 20% off the jack. Or any badland product.

JACKSMYDOG

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger Lariat FX4 Black
Occupation
Retired
The wheel lift kit and a soft shackle makes it much more versatile, and a hitch mount D shackle as well.

DukeCanBuildit

First Name
Duke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 XLT SuperCab
Occupation
Husband-Caregiver
Vehicle Showcase
The wheel lift kit and a soft shackle makes it much more versatile, and a hitch mount D shackle as well.
Those wheel lift adaptors can really make the hi-lift much more friendly to a lot of vehicles. The hi-lift can also be used in place of a come-along.

I have one and it‘s great for yanking fence posts but it might not be the best thing for my Ranger. However, it just might help me get someone else out of a bind - someone with an off-road front or rear bumper, for instance.

Theslim_spaydee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT (she gone) 2022 BD Bronco
Occupation
Finance
Idk if I would try to jack up a bronco by the hitch. The way its mounted is less than ideal for most applications.

Nice looking dog by the way. I have one that looks similar but mines blind as a bat.

JACKSMYDOG

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger Lariat FX4 Black
Occupation
Retired
Idk if I would try to jack up a bronco by the hitch. The way its mounted is less than ideal for most applications.

Nice looking dog by the way. I have one that looks similar but mines blind as a bat.
An extension should resolve the short receiver issue. I'm not saying high lift is the only answer, but they are very versatile. With a few accessories and ingenuity, they can be used on almost any vehicle even without steel bumpers and external jack points.

Thank you, that's my boy Kyuss.

vpNSYdL.png

Sorry to hear yours is blind, my last dog Cletus was also blind.
Sponsored