New Truck -Paint Detail-Process Wax/Graphene

TuggerNutz

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shoes
Yeah I remember seeing that video awhile ago. As far as the coatings. I think it'll take way longer for them to shed the graphene flakes because they're more durable than a detail spray. Don't get me wrong graphene has some huge potential. I just don't think that we're there yet especially for car protection. You need to have the graphene laid out even edge to edge like tiles on a floor. There's a paper that was published where they were using magnetic fields to orientate graphene flakes in a solution. Pretty interesting stuff.
Sponsored

Jhbryaniv

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ranger Tremor
Vehicle Showcase
Yeah I remember seeing that video awhile ago. As far as the coatings. I think it'll take way longer for them to shed the graphene flakes because they're more durable than a detail spray. Don't get me wrong graphene has some huge potential. I just don't think that we're there yet especially for car protection. You need to have the graphene laid out even edge to edge like tiles on a floor. There's a paper that was published where they were using magnetic fields to orientate graphene flakes in a solution. Pretty interesting stuff.
That was my take away, graphene is an amazing material. But getting it to lay out in a structure that makes it super strong is a challenge... Tiles on a floor is a good way to explain it.