New owner observations

RCMUSTANG

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Fusion 1995 Ranger
Can you share what is the model number of the Fabtechs you installed? I am looking for replacement shocks to provide some relief to the bounding or "floating" I feel at highway speeds. Any more description you can provide of your real world results I would appreciate.
They feel the same as the front now. Not as stiff and jittery as stock. I don't know if that's what you want. I am one of the few who don't feel the overall ride is too soft. The front feels perfect to me and these match the front to me. I do have a 2.25" front leveling kit. I'm pretty happy with the ride now. Fabtech FTS7265. Direct swap.
Sponsored

Str8sh0otr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Lariat 4x4
They feel the same as the front now. Not as stiff and jittery as stock. I don't know if that's what you want. I am one of the few who don't feel the overall ride is too soft. The front feels perfect to me and these match the front to me. I do have a 2.25" front leveling kit. I'm pretty happy with the ride now. Fabtech FTS7265. Direct swap.
I would say what I'm feeling is not necessarily a too stiff or to soft thing...at least upon going over a bump. What I am feeling is that, after I hit a bump, there is too much movement until I feel planted again, as if the stock shocks arent dampening the movement properly. I'm toying with the idea of replacing shocks. Do not want to alter ride height front or rear. Originally wanted Bilsteins as the F150 guys swear by them, but emailed their customer service and they told me they do not have an option. I looked on Fabtech's website and they do not list these as direct replacements but the specs (and price) look right. No need for bushings or anything?

RCMUSTANG

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Fusion 1995 Ranger
As I said direct replacement.
I would say what I'm feeling is not necessarily a too stiff or to soft thing...at least upon going over a bump. What I am feeling is that, after I hit a bump, there is too much movement until I feel planted again, as if the stock shocks arent dampening the movement properly. I'm toying with the idea of replacing shocks. Do not want to alter ride height front or rear. Originally wanted Bilsteins as the F150 guys swear by them, but emailed their customer service and they told me they do not have an option. I looked on Fabtech's website and they do not list these as direct replacements but the specs (and price) look right. No need for bushings or anything?
Sponsored