New guy

StipularRem13

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 does ranger XLT fx4
Hey guys, so I have a 2019 Ford ranger fx4. I've done a few things to it. I upgraded the tires, rims to method race wheels, fabtech 3" lift, fender flares, raptor type grill, adictive desert designs front and rear bumpers with rigid lights, and a side decal.

IMG_20200703_171326.jpg

IMG_20200703_171344.jpg
Sponsored

Augie81

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4
Hey guys, so I have a 2019 Ford ranger fx4. I've done a few things to it. I upgraded the tires, rims to method race wheels, fabtech 3" lift, fender flares, raptor type grill, adictive desert designs front and rear bumpers with rigid lights, and a side decal.

IMG_20200703_171326.jpg

IMG_20200703_171344.jpg
Welcome to the forum. I like how you said you did "a few things". Your Ranger looks great but for me, my few things so far was replacing the antenna with a Stubby and putting in WeatherTech floor mats and a rear seat cover. I guess we have a different view on what a few things are as it seems you have done a lot so far. ?

OP
OP

StipularRem13

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 does ranger XLT fx4
Welcome to the forum. I like how you said you did "a few things". Your Ranger looks great but for me, my few things so far was replacing the antenna with a Stubby and putting in WeatherTech floor mats and a rear seat cover. I guess we have a different view on what a few things are as it seems you have done a lot so far. ?
Thanks! I got lucky into this gem. pretty much a salesman called me poor and said I couldn't afford the truck due to how I was dressed. Word got to the owner and he offered it at 30k out the door. I put 10k down to pay for upgrades so it ended up being 40k all together. I really want to do an exhaust but seeing how most of them sound I'm still waiting. Also when they sent it to dsi the owner's son put in for the wrong package so I ended up getting better tires, rims, and lift kit. And they didn't put the grill or bumpers so they gave it to me for free so it ended up being a lucky situation. The owner's son and manager came when I saw it and I was like hey I love it but some stuff seems off. Manager said that is true but parts and install cost money. Owner's son told him I told him I'd give him the truck how he wanted it so we're gonna make it right.

Last edited:

Augie81

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4
Thanks! I got lucky into this gem. pretty much a salesman called me poor and said I couldn't afford the truck due to how I was dressed. Word got to the owner and he offered it at 30k out the door...
That sucks that you were judged that way. But I'm glad it worked out in your favor. My grandparents owned a clothing store several decades ago. I remember hanging out there as a kid and them telling me to never judge a customer on what you think they can afford or how they are dressed. So they treated every customer the same and it worked in their favor for as long as they owned the store.

Heck, I have gone to stores after a long day of work in my dirty work clothes and have had sales people not even acknowledge me even though I had plenty of money burning a hole in my pocket I was ready to spend. So I just walked out and took my businesses elsewhere.

Tracy Bowman

First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Hyundai Accent, 2001 Ford F-150, 2019 Ford Ranger FX4 Saber Lariat

IMG_20200703_171326.jpg

IMG_20200703_171344.jpg
Looks great!!! :like:
Sponsored