Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
welcome.
enjoy the wait? its all i can offer you.
I place bets on mid February for you.

as for the forum being helpful, thats subjective
Few ground rules.....

dont poke the bear.
dont kick the hornets nest
dont talk to Dave ever. He's a mod now, and a spy. dont trust him at all.
dont ever get a TG damper. throws your credibility right out the window if you do.
dont forget the correct toilet paper roll direction
The shit hits the fan here sometimes, especially when people talk about tunes, octane ratings, oil samples and oil change intervals.
Lately theres been some weird talk about tire pressures. theres something in the drinking water I think.
All in all, if you bring up a new topic, unheard of every 7 days or so, it detracts from those threads mentioned above and the guys cool their jets and calm the fuck down for a few days.
Then some asshat will start a new tuner thread and the whole damn process starts again.
Again...Dave....bad juju, avoid him at all costs.
:stop: Looks like you're breaking your first 2 rules already...Eh?:shock:

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Welcome! There's a lot of useful info on here, even from the peanut gallery above. :giggle: Sometimes the search bar doesn't give you the best results so using Google helps while referencing Ranger 5G in your search. You can always start a new thread if you cant find what you're looking for, that's sometimes the easiest way.

Now you have to ask your self "Do I want to get mixed up with the group with the leader above, (hint NO!) or do you want to hang with the cool guys here"? If it's the later just buy this and you're already welcomed into the Cool Club. ?

https://www.stage3motorsports.com/dz43206-2019-2020-ford-ranger-deezee-tailgate-assist.html

KJRR

First Name
KJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Ford Ranger, '14 Ford Edge, '74 VW Type 181
Occupation
Professional Curmudgeon
oh boy. When RP is our official new member greeter, we are in for some fun.
Welcome!
Lots of useful information here and friendly people to offer advice! RP even provides some when he is in a good mood. He is our official bear poker and hornets nest kicker.
Dave is a nice guy and used to be one of us then rose to Mod level. He will try to sell you a tailgate damper and Graphene 303 aerospace polish. I think that is the same stuff used on the saucer by Clark Griswald in Christmas vacation
Still need to see how far we can push Dave before he bans us.

Edit:
Wow, I see Dave @AzScorpion is up early today on taking care of business.

Grumpaw

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Lariat Sport Supercab
Occupation
Navy Vet., Retired Police Sgt.
Welcome! There's a lot of useful info on here, even from the peanut gallery above. :giggle: Sometimes the search bar doesn't give you the best results so using Google helps while referencing Ranger 5G in your search. You can always start a new thread if you cant find what you're looking for, that's sometimes the easiest way.

Now you have to ask your self "Do I want to get mixed up with the group with the leader above, (hint NO!) or do you want to hang with the cool guys here"? If it's the later just buy this and you're already welcomed into the Cool Club. ?

https://www.stage3motorsports.com/dz43206-2019-2020-ford-ranger-deezee-tailgate-assist.html
Sunday morning, early.
New member with only 2 posts.
Doesn't even have his Ranger yet.
And your already trying to sell him a damper.

Oh, for shame, for shame!!!

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Sunday morning, early.
New member with only 2 posts.
Doesn't even have his Ranger yet.
And your already trying to sell him a damper.

Oh, for shame, for shame!!!
Steve it's never to early to break them in the right way. I let you slip through the cracks and now look at the work I have to do? ?

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
you're not a bear....maybe a cuddly teddy bear ?
Who is this guy and what'd you do with RP??? Did you fall and bump your head in the middle of the night? ?

puckdodger

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Black Lariat 2020 SOLD Black Cadillac XT5
Welcome to the forum, best of luck with your new truck whenever you get it.

I love mine and offer the following advice:

Don't worry about most of the stuff you read about on here, unless it is actively happening to your truck.

Be prepared to either work more overtime OR live in a cold dark cave, because, mods.

If your wife or significant other is a softy you could consider a tailgate damper. Otherwise, retain your membership in The Man Club.

JohnnyO

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger STX 4x4
Occupation
Asst. Greenskeeper, Bushwood Country Club
First mod should be the tailgate damper. Same unit on Amazon is $20 less than Ford's price.
Insist on a genuine Dee Zee damper, not a cheap knock-off.

Pay no attention to the Damper Detractors, they will be complaining in a couple years that their tailgate cables snapped and it got dented when it hit the bumper.

Sponsored

Last edited: