First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger Lariat
Occupation
Retired Railroad
No problem on the delayed response, since your original post was in April, and I just found it last week, haha. Thanks, 2" should be good enough for the look I'm going with! That's unfortunate that Air Design operates that way, no CS whatsoever and slow shipping.... How long did the flares take to reach you, after you ordered them? You're right on them being the only company that has flares like this too... I'm planning on ordering all my parts soon, then either waiting 3-8 months for the '21 Ranger I ordered or just going out and finding one close to it.
Actually it took about 5 to 7 days to ship. After they shipped by UPS it wasn't bad. It shipped from California and I live in New Mexico.

Mirage775

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lariat CC Black FX2 (Wife's), 2017 Rubicon 2d
Occupation
Journeyman Waterworker
Vehicle Showcase
Actually it took about 5 to 7 days to ship. After they shipped by UPS it wasn't bad. It shipped from California and I live in New Mexico.
Oh, that's not too bad. I was thinking they had to make them, before they shipped them out. I ordered something for my car that took almost 2 months to produce, then another 3 weeks to get to me after he shipped it.
Sponsored