New Ranger new member

BeachRanger19

First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat SuperCab Ingot Silver
Just took delivery of my first Ranger after owning multiple F-150's.
20200227_121300~6.jpg

2019 Lariat SuperCab Ingot Silver

This is also my first Ford above the XL trim and I'm loving the truck and all the upgraded features especially the leather. 500 miles so far and already ordered a Leer 100R w/ carpet, light & factory installed Thule racks with Aero bars, Rough Country bed mat and old school carpet kit with dual beer holders on both sides ??
Also have the Console Vault and DeeZee tailgate damper coming as well as a nice Flowmaster chrome exhaust sleeve I'm installing.
I'm finishing up my personalization with the black "Ranger" inserts for the grill and tailgate.
Photos will be posted when its complete.
Cheers ?
Sponsored

Tracy Bowman

First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Hyundai Accent, 2001 Ford F-150, 2019 Ford Ranger FX4 Saber Lariat
Just took delivery of my first Ranger after owning multiple F-150's.
20200227_121300~6.jpg

2019 Lariat SuperCab Ingot Silver

This is also my first Ford above the XL trim and I'm loving the truck and all the upgraded features especially the leather. 500 miles so far and already ordered a Leer 100R w/ carpet, light & factory installed Thule racks with Aero bars, Rough Country bed mat and old school carpet kit with dual beer holders on both sides ??
Also have the Console Vault and DeeZee tailgate damper coming as well as a nice Flowmaster chrome exhaust sleeve I'm installing.
I'm finishing up my personalization with the black "Ranger" inserts for the grill and tailgate.
Photos will be posted when its complete.
Cheers ?
Very nice!!!:like:

OP
OP
BeachRanger19

BeachRanger19

First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat SuperCab Ingot Silver
Thanks Tracy! My last name is Bowman too, guess people with our last name like Rangers ??