OP
NotBudule

NotBudule

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XLT
What dealer is it?

I'm half inclined to send him a link to this thread and your member name. The BS meter is getting pegged, and your multiple personalities that cant be truthful, or make up their mind is getting a tab bit concerning to be honest.
If you're a troll, you're a good one.
if you need your meds adjusted, contact your doctor.
I guess when I get home I can show you some of the paper work and try to hid the important info , your not really worth that effort but Ill find some time , and you said I had confused you with one that cares ? Man , I hate to see you care about somebody , you hang on every word I type...
Sponsored

OP
OP
NotBudule

NotBudule

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XLT
"Hello , This is John Smith Ford , how may I help you ? "Hello , this is Ranger Pride , internet detective on a Ranger Forum , im sure you herd of me , we got this guy saya you guys screwed him on taxes , I think he"s lying , can you send me all your Ranger deals so I can comb through them please ?

OP
OP
NotBudule

NotBudule

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XLT
Tell you what I will do , ill send it UNCENSORED to AZ Scorpion the mod , and let him see it , he can tell if its bullcrap ...

Dahveed

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XLT 4x4 / 2020 Ford Edge ST-Line
Occupation
Pharmacy Consultant
tumblr_m2xqh8eUsE1r4xuq0o1_500.gif

lil doopahead

First Name
Dommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT
It is very funny to see a niche community like ranger5g get "rocked" by such a character as Budule. I like to observe the different archetypes of members here. Those who take the man's comments at a face value and respond with genuine input, those who are socially attuned enough to notice the inconsistencies in the man's psyche. If I cared enough, I'd keep records and compose a whacky youtube documentary on the rise (and fall?) of the mysterious Budule :p:D

PS. It's all love but I feel for the weird, non-sensible pinging that RP must be experiencing :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

dtech

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger Lariat FX4, chromed and forever damperless
jumping from frying pan into the fire ? I know where car sales people rank on the trust scale, have to find out regards internet site moderators who also sell tailgate dampers. :)

Steven D Tipton

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger STX Supercew & Ranger XLT SuperCrew
I guess the meeting is over. , just called to tell me he's about to overnite me a check for the 2500 in taxes .... I give the long pause , ( can t resist messing with them , not at this point) " No , do NOT send that , last nite we agreed you were gona cancel the deal and get the truck , thats what I thought we were doing , I got the call saved , he says well yes , but now we have upheld our end , I said "the hell you say (in the nicest way you can say that) I said the deal was this was to have been done by YOU GUYS , I spent. 1 day DMV , half a day on phone , haven t slept and might have an ulcer now , I really appreciate the check offer but this whole thing just "tastes bad " ...ill just get one local one day , now are they bringing a flatbed or they gona drive it back?..... Pretty long silence on his end , then ae back and forth and I just ended it with , " well now ive got another headache due to this deal , im gona go lay done a while and think about it , if o DONT call you by closing time , send for pickup tomorrow.... He was still talking when I ended the call...... Should I squeeze that raptor grille out of him....

I have only read 75% but will say this. If truck was financed it can't just be picked up till payment is late and there is state laws that have to be followed. Been there done it over a car deal 12 years ago. Like I said I might have missed something but way to much drama to read. Good luck either way but I wouldn't push it

OP
OP
NotBudule

NotBudule

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XLT
whats he need to be bothered about it for?
I doubt he will have any problem proving you wrong .... I know why your freaking here , its looking like I might (will if check clears )keep the ranger , therefore staying and posting , thats not gona happen, this is still your happy day (even though you don't care but can t stay away...or ignore , which is an easily accessible button...like the ASS button) ill see this thread through then you can reamain fully errect again , but come on , i can spin some good tales for sure., but a big lie about taxes ? How damn boring is that , give me more credit than that .... Oh .... I may stay in the joke thread , can I at least have that? Your humorless anyway ? Or maybe you need it more idk... But I didn't spin a tale this elaborate over taxes... Aint no punchline to be had here...

DanaBovender

First Name
Dana
Threads
Reaction score
From the Florida Panhandle Residing in Germany
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat Supercrew 4x4
Occupation
Gov Employee
I guess the meeting is over. , just called to tell me he's about to overnite me a check for the 2500 in taxes .... I give the long pause , ( can t resist messing with them , not at this point) " No , do NOT send that , last nite we agreed you were gona cancel the deal and get the truck , thats what I thought we were doing , I got the call saved , he says well yes , but now we have upheld our end , I said "the hell you say (in the nicest way you can say that) I said the deal was this was to have been done by YOU GUYS , I spent. 1 day DMV , half a day on phone , haven t slept and might have an ulcer now , I really appreciate the check offer but this whole thing just "tastes bad " ...ill just get one local one day , now are they bringing a flatbed or they gona drive it back?..... Pretty long silence on his end , then ae back and forth and I just ended it with , " well now ive got another headache due to this deal , im gona go lay done a while and think about it , if o DONT call you by closing time , send for pickup tomorrow.... He was still talking when I ended the call...... Should I squeeze that raptor grille out of him....

I just read through all of this.....one word...Karma....be upfront, you got what you wanted, taxes refunded, move on dude.
You won't gain anything by exacting revenge.
Always remember, the toes you step on today very well could be connected to an ass you'll need to kiss later. It's all about being the bigger human, half the problem in the world today.

OP
OP
NotBudule

NotBudule

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XLT
I have only read 75% but will say this. If truck was financed it can't just be picked up till payment is late and there is state laws that have to be followed. Been there done it over a car deal 12 years ago. Like I said I might have missed something but way to much drama to read. Good luck either way but I wouldn't push it
Its a canceled deal at this point or was told no problem doing that ., and have that on tape ... And all this back and forth with dealer (wife took over last nite) has been friendly and cordial , it just seems like nobody so far on either side really knows , im at manager level at our DMV and I assume they are to... It appears to be the First Indiana to WV Ranger purchase in history ...so I got that to brag about....

OP
OP
NotBudule

NotBudule

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XLT
I just read through all of this.....one word...Karma....be upfront, you got what you wanted, taxes refunded, move on dude.
You won't gain anything by exacting revenge.
Always remember, the toes you step on today very well could be connected to an ass you'll need to kiss later. It's all about being the bigger human, half the problem in the world today.
Its not that much revenge , This messed with me and took lots of my time , and was their responsibly ,as per the deal.... I don't want any more form them ....just a more squirming... But when stuff is included in a deal , don't you want it ?

dtech

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger Lariat FX4, chromed and forever damperless
Its not that much revenge , This messed with me and took lots of my time , and was their responsibly ,as per the deal.... I don't want any more form them ....just a more squirming... But when stuff is included in a deal , don't you want it ?
After dealing with the dealer and the overwhelming support from this site - do you really want to own a Ranger ? :rolleyes:

DanaBovender

First Name
Dana
Threads
Reaction score
From the Florida Panhandle Residing in Germany
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat Supercrew 4x4
Occupation
Gov Employee
not by deception...........
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.