My baby is finally here!

OxyGenIII

First Name
Corey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Focus ST maybe Ranger in a couple days.
This is exactly what I was going to get. A Velocity Blue Ranger Tremor. Dealership arrival date was yesterday but supposedly it was still at the plant not even close to being done. Jumped ship and got an f150 instead. Couldn't wait any longer.

Congrats on the truck. Any rebates or incentives?

F150 had 0% and a small $600 rebate. And Z plan discount which was pretty significant.

Z plan on the Ranger Tremor was impressive too. But didn't end up wanting to wait.

OP
OP
ICE 27

ICE 27

First Name
H
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 ranger tremor
This is exactly what I was going to get. A Velocity Blue Ranger Tremor. Dealership arrival date was yesterday but supposedly it was still at the plant not even close to being done. Jumped ship and got an f150 instead. Couldn't wait any longer.

Congrats on the truck. Any rebates or incentives?

F150 had 0% and a small $600 rebate. And Z plan discount which was pretty significant.

Z plan on the Ranger Tremor was impressive too. But didn't end up wanting to wait.
Yes, dealership was great to deal with got me 3500 in rebates. Plus came off msrp by a good amount.

OregonRangerTremor

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor/2022 Bronco/2006 ChargerDaytona
Occupation
Retired LEO/Dog Trainer
Vehicle Showcase
Yes, dealership was great to deal with got me 3500 in rebates. Plus came off msrp by a good amount.
Could you when you have time detail your rebates. I/Dealer is only aware of the $1,000.00 for ordering. Thanks and enjoy your new Truck!!!

Kyp317

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger Lariat Tremor
Occupation
CAD Design/Automotive Prototyping
Another Blue one , another beautiful one. Great Lookng Tremor!!

I think every vehicle I’ve ever owned has been white or some shade of grey. Next time I’m getting a bright color lol.

halligan1201

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger
Occupation
Emergency Management
Vehicle Showcase
Could you when you have time detail your rebates. I/Dealer is only aware of the $1,000.00 for ordering. Thanks and enjoy your new Truck!!!
He's been waiting five months (same as me right now) - at the time, Ford had more rebates/incentives going than they do right now. They let you either keep what was in place at time of order or what's in place when you take delivery. It's the main reason I can't bring myself to dump my order and buy off a lot - I lose $3500.

OP
OP
ICE 27

ICE 27

First Name
H
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 ranger tremor
Halligan is correct I was able to receive may incentives. 2000 for lariat, 1000 for ordering, 500 farm bureau. Plus dealership had lost my buisness years back so to get it back they beat my xplan pricing. The problem is right now with shortages they had people calling about my truck and the grey one as soon as they came off truck. To many are willing to pay msrp or above right now. Making it difficult for the rest of us trying to get a fair price. This dealership has 4 Broncos right now for sale.

OP
OP
ICE 27

ICE 27

First Name
H
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 ranger tremor
Congratulations! It’s a beauty!
Thanks , I have owned some expensive luxury trucks over the years but this one makes this old man feel 18 again. My first truck was a 4.0 liter metalic plum stx ranger. I have alot of memories of the that truck.

OregonRangerTremor

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor/2022 Bronco/2006 ChargerDaytona
Occupation
Retired LEO/Dog Trainer
Vehicle Showcase
Halligan is correct I was able to receive may incentives. 2000 for lariat, 1000 for ordering, 500 farm bureau. Plus dealership had lost my buisness years back so to get it back they beat my xplan pricing. The problem is right now with shortages they had people calling about my truck and the grey one as soon as they came off truck. To many are willing to pay msrp or above right now. Making it difficult for the rest of us trying to get a fair price. This dealership has 4 Broncos right now for sale.
I think the only one I will get is the $1K for an order. Thanks!

halligan1201

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger
Occupation
Emergency Management
Vehicle Showcase
I think the only one I will get is the $1K for an order. Thanks!
You probably can figure out how to qualify for one of the $500 ones too. Join a local farm bureau for $20 and you'll get $500 off.
Sponsored