First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
My Nittos are pretty much shot after only 31K and I needed new tires so after going back and forth on which brand I ended up with the Toyo OC AT 3’s. Seems like everyone here who has them is more than happy with them and they were a couple pounds lighter than my Nittos which was nice. So far on the short ride home they feel great and smooth driving and hopefully they're not to loud on the highway but from what I've read they're fairly quiet. Plus I wanted a good tire if things don’t work out with the Raptor and I end up keeping the truck a little longer. A huge shout out to Jason @Discount Tire for getting these so fast (one day) and getting me in quickly and at a great price!

IMG_8370.jpg

IMG_8371.jpg
Sponsored

CB750F

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru BRZ / SCAB Ranger XLT/FX4 & various motos
Occupation
Human
Nice, I'll be taking off my winter shoes to put the OEM AT's on this weekend.

OP
OP
AzScorpion

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Theyre great tires, Dave! You won't be disappointed!
I have e rated and they are smooth and quiet on the highway. Went to phoenix last weekend no problemo.
I noticed a difference just on the short drive home. You're right they're very quiet and super smooth. I'll be on the highway next week and can't wait to test them out there. Maybe another "Italian Tune Up" ? ?

OrangeStreak

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 SCab STX 4X4 Towing Pkg. BFG K02's 265/70/17
Occupation
Retired. MTS degree. ANG veteran. 2nd Amendment supporter.

MountainGoat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XLT Sport 4x4
My Nittos are pretty much shot after only 31K and I needed new tires so after going back and forth on which brand I ended up with the Toyo OC AT 3’s. Seems like everyone here who has them is more than happy with them and they were a couple pounds lighter than my Nittos which was nice. So far on the short ride home they feel great and smooth driving and hopefully they're not to loud on the highway but from what I've read they're fairly quiet. Plus I wanted a good tire if things don’t work out with the Raptor and I end up keeping the truck a little longer. A huge shout out to Jason @Discount Tire for getting these so fast (one day) and getting me in quickly and at a great price!

IMG_8370.jpg

IMG_8371.jpg
Huh looks like those are 39lbs compared to my Wildpeaks at 46.5. That's a difference of 30lbs unsprung mass. I didn't really pay attention to weight when I got them but boy did I notice how sluggish the truck got after I put them on. Maybe Toyos for my next tire.

D Fresh

Banned
Banned
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Lariat FX4, '17 FiST, '16 CX-5, '95 YJ
Occupation
Milkman
30k + on mine and rolling strong. I might go in for a rebalance soon, but even so at halfway through their life that's not so shabby.

Nice upgrade Dave. You'll like 'em.

OP
OP
AzScorpion

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Huh looks like those are 39lbs compared to my Wildpeaks at 46.5. That's a difference of 30lbs unsprung mass. I didn't really pay attention to weight when I got them but boy did I notice how sluggish the truck got after I put them on. Maybe Toyos for my next tire.
I looked at the Widpeaks and the KO2's and both were a lot heavier tire. For my intended use now the Toyos seemed like the perfect fit. There are a lot of helpful reviews on all these brands on this forum which made my decision so much easier than search all over the internet.

Also with @Discount Tire speed of getting them to the store and getting my appointment the next day way a bonus too. As busy as they are there it only took 1 hour from drop off to pick up was another nice bonus! :like:

Kristina

First Name
Kristina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
6G Raptor week 40, Wildtrak `22 2.0 diesel - sold
OP
OP
AzScorpion

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
It’s always someone else, right? ?
Now you're learning! :like:

Knowing how everyone is on here do you really think I'd take a pic if I parked like that?:wink:

Kristina

First Name
Kristina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
6G Raptor week 40, Wildtrak `22 2.0 diesel - sold
Now you're learning! :like:

Knowing how everyone is on here do you really think I'd take a pic if I parked like that?:wink:
That’s why I don’t show you guys the pictures after she got parked by someone else:
84784EA6-4B0C-4333-98C7-13C14FBB34D1.jpeg