Marlow
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT
Occupation
Cultivation technician II
Vehicle Showcase
Sorry guys but I'm gonna bail. I decided to do something a little closer to home that weekend.
Sponsored

Megawatt

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Unicycle.
Occupation
I make electricity
Bump to see who's still in, going to open it up to a couple of extra rigs potentially

First post has names going that are not going anymore. If trail boss is not the OP Can we start with new 1st post with headcount and trip days? My ride is back up and running just not sure on who, how many and if dates moved. Lots that were going are not, I get it life happens. Is trip date on same date now as other clean up crews going? Are we looking at a crowd due to other bigger groups now?

Interested, have radios, in Vegas. Etc.

themikeyan

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Lariat FX4
First post has names going that are not going anymore. If trail boss is not the OP Can we start with new 1st post with headcount and trip days? My ride is back up and running just not sure on who, how many and if dates moved. Lots that were going are not, I get it life happens. Is trip date on same date now as other clean up crews going? Are we looking at a crowd due to other bigger groups now?

Interested, have radios, in Vegas. Etc.
I was just about to update. Trip is on, I'm taking over for Pat. I think it's too late to start a new thread but I can. Planning on leaving the eastern start around 10am this Friday.

Right now looking at 6ish rigs.

Megawatt

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Unicycle.
Occupation
I make electricity
Best of luck to everyone on the trip. Earlier today I put in my request for PTO to travel to see family so making plans for family this weekend. I work 7 days straight on and 7 off schedule.

DrewKD88

First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT FX4
Occupation
IT Guy
The trip was a no go. Everyone got busy just before go time.

XL_Ranger_Danger

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XL Ranger, (Previously 1976 Series III 109)
Occupation
Project Manager
Just a quick cross-post here since it seems this is a like-minded crowd. I'm hosting a Anza Borrego Trail Run in early January '22. Details can be found here. Hope to see some of you out there!
Sponsored