Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT FX4 SCrew
Occupation
COO
Vehicle Showcase
I have to admit, the Medium Stone looks slick, but I would never get a light cloth interior. That is just asking for stains.

This is the first vehicle I've bought with cloth seats in decades.....and I really enjoy it! At least they are still heated.

SRAces

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger, 2015 Mercedes-Benz GLA, 2004 Mercedes-Benz SLK 230 Special Edition
Occupation
USAF (retired)
Vehicle Showcase
It's interesting that on the cloth interior the center console armrest is not medium stone in color like the leather medium stone interior.

toddiscdn

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat 4X4
Wow! i would have stains and dirt on those from just looking at them! Im way too much of a slob to have that light an interior.

Eric

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting on ranger
Vehicle Showcase
With my gray hair and beach travel the lighter color suits me better though the tan leather would Be a great choice

DakotaGuy

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ranger SuperCrew XLT Tremor
I went with the medium stone interior on my magnetic XLT. I think the two-tone interior looks slick. Although a person will have to be a little more careful for stains my parents own a 2007 Fusion with this color of cloth interior and it still looks pretty good after 12 years and 100k miles.

I just wanted a lighter, brighter interior. I think it'll make it feel more open and roomy. I noticed the majority of XLTs are being ordered with ebony. I also own a big fluffy goldendoodle and although he sheds very little and I'll keep a pet cover on the backseat at least his tan hair won't show on it. :)

DakotaGuy

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ranger SuperCrew XLT Tremor
I have to admit, the Medium Stone looks slick, but I would never get a light cloth interior. That is just asking for stains.

This is the first vehicle I've bought with cloth seats in decades.....and I really enjoy it! At least they are still heated.
I was a little leery of ordering the medium stone fabric interior on my magnetic XLT FX4 because it looked so light in the pictures, but after seeing one in person it’s a darker shade then I thought it would be. I thought the two-tone look set off the interior nicely. I’ve seen very few XLTs in magnetic with the medium stone interior so it makes it a little different I guess. Mine is on the rail heading my way so it hopefully won’t be too long now.
Sponsored