Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger XLT FX4 Black Supercrew
Occupation
Collision Repair Instructor
Vehicle Showcase
Love it!

Just to clarify, if being politically correct is basically just the Golden rule does that mean a person who gives no fucks what others think of them can say whatever they want?

I'm having a hard time understanding these new "rules."

That Cactus Grey sure is a nice color.
With how you have crawled up others asses in the past about disrespecting various groups of people, seems like you understand these new rules far better then you let on lol.
Sponsored

D Fresh

Banned
Banned
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Lariat FX4, '17 FiST, '16 CX-5, '95 YJ
Occupation
Milkman
With how you have crawled up others asses in the past about disrespecting various groups of people, seems like you understand these new rules far better then you let on lol.
I think you might have me confused with someone else. I don't think anybody would ever describe me as a social justice warrior.

I can think of quite a few groups I may have "disparaged" here, but none that I've defended.

Care to share what you're talking about?

D Fresh

Banned
Banned
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Milkman
What my mom use to say. If you don’t have anything nice to say then shaddap‼ Then came the smack off the back of the head…
My mom used that one too!

I got the double smack when I replied "what happened to sticks and stones" though. :LOL:

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Jim I whole heartily agree!

This is one of my all-time favorite songs and videos. It's about not judging until you walk in another persons shoes.

D Fresh

Banned
Banned
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Milkman
The fact that I PM'd you to explain a comment I made about your crass comment made directly to a fellow forum member, does not equate to "crawling up others' asses in the past about disrespecting various groups of people."

D Fresh

Banned
Banned
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Milkman
Jim I whole heartily agree!

This is one of my all-time favorite songs and videos. It's about not judging until you walk in another persons shoes.

Good song.

Great thing about being old is I've worn just about every different shoe out there!

Msfitoy

First Name
Sid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger, 2003 MINI Cooper S, 2021 Honda CT125
Occupation
Automotive, Industrial Designer
Vehicle Showcase

Mej0770

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 ranger xl stx fx4
No worries. ? I have a friend who gets "labeled" and she was recently telling me how much it bothers her. I guess coming across both post back to back it bothered me and was still fresh on my mind. I know it's easy to joke about it (I've done it too) but we tend to forget how it effects others.:)
Affects*

Mej0770

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 ranger xl stx fx4
The transphobia and homophobia I see from some of you is astounding, borderline retarded, honestly. I do agree on her personality and humor though.

Anyway, I've been watching some of her videos for a while now and I dig the channel.
She sit's among my current youtube channels; Southmain auto, Eric the car guy, ect.
Retarded isn’t pc

CF6-mech

First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger 4x4
Occupation
aircraft mechanic
I went to the channel, but never watched the Broncos video. I got distracted by the UR Quattro, that was an amazing find.
Sponsored