LT285/70R17 Falken Wild Peak + Fuel Nitro D669 17x9 best combo?

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger 4x4 XLT
Occupation
Manufacturing
I want the best combo for my new XLT and from what I've read and seen in person the 17x9 Fuel Nitro -12mm offset in bronze looks amazing and the wild peak LT285/70r17 will fit with high clearance crash bars, icon stage 3 and 1in spacers.
Am I missing something? This will fit and work perfectly for rocky trails and the dunes right?
I don't want to upgrade later, one and done.

Any help is good help!
Thank you!

Screenshot_20210213-113557_Chrome.jpg
Sponsored

Jbroke

First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat 2WD
Occupation
Sports
-12 offset and 1” spacers :shock: can’t wait to see that side profile

Robisten8

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XLT Sport 4WD, 2021 Bronco Sport
Vehicle Showcase
I wouldn't do the spacers with that offset. If I recall correct, the reviews on the Kings are better than the Icons on that level suspension kit.

OP
OP
PlayYaYaDingDong
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger 4x4 XLT
Occupation
Manufacturing
I wouldn't do the spacers with that offset. If I recall correct, the reviews on the Kings are better than the Icons on that level suspension kit.
Ill drop the spacer,

I've seen a few kings on f150s and watched a few reviews but side by sides are hard to come by. Price is telling sometimes.
I've read a dozen posts now on backspacing and offset, seen pics and diagrams... I still don't get it completely as it relates to clearing everything offroad. I'm having a hard time finding the best all around 33 + 2.75-3in coilover front and back combo... Again I'm planning on using aftermarket crash bars. Icon seems stiffer which I like for road use but honestly I open to any advice

Robisten8

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XLT Sport 4WD, 2021 Bronco Sport
Vehicle Showcase
Ill drop the spacer,

I've seen a few kings on f150s and watched a few reviews but side by sides are hard to come by. Price is telling sometimes.
I've read a dozen posts now on backspacing and offset, seen pics and diagrams... I still don't get it completely as it relates to clearing everything offroad. I'm having a hard time finding the best all around 33 + 2.75-3in coilover front and back combo... Again I'm planning on using aftermarket crash bars. Icon seems stiffer which I like for road use but honestly I open to any advice
Here's a good video and this guy has used a few options on his Ranger.

wilsoN_

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Lariat Tremor 2022 Kawasaki ZX-14R
Occupation
Logistics
The fox kit is better in every way than the king kit, more expensive but there’s a reason it’s on my truck and not King. Accutune does a write up comparing them and why the DSC kit from fox is better in every metric.

OP
OP
PlayYaYaDingDong
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger 4x4 XLT
Occupation
Manufacturing
Stage 3 and APG hooked it up. Should be a few weeks for all the parts but overall I was happy with the experience

20210219_105235.jpg
Sponsored