Loving the RTR grill!

NVHoonigan

First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT Sport 4x4
My RTR grille came with only 2 right hand side LED. So just waiting for the left side to come in to be complete. I like it tho!

4ADB1EA3-C89B-434E-BE82-C477D443C7AB.jpeg
looks like I got the box with the two left side LEDs! The customer service from RTR was fantastic though and sent out a replacement first thing this morning. We absolutely love the look of the grille and can’t wait to get the lights in!

83C7DE0B-C453-4812-A6B2-1B0F68826FE2.jpeg

Allen_rubin

First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT Sport
looks like I got the box with the two left side LEDs! The customer service from RTR was fantastic though and sent out a replacement first thing this morning. We absolutely love the look of the grille and can’t wait to get the lights in!

83C7DE0B-C453-4812-A6B2-1B0F68826FE2.jpeg
Yea, I called and they only thing I didn’t like was the fact that he said “ well you might be installing it wrong” but I should be getting the new led tomorrow

NVHoonigan

First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yea, I called and they only thing I didn’t like was the fact that he said “ well you might be installing it wrong” but I should be getting the new led tomorrow
I sent an email with a picture of the two identical LEDs and got no questions, just a reply of them sending out the new piece ASAP and a return label to send back the duplicate.

Allen_rubin

First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT Sport
I sent an email with a picture of the two identical LEDs and got no questions, just a reply of them sending out the new piece ASAP and a return label to send back the duplicate.
Probably because they were already dealing with mine, hahah

Anthony

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT FX4 SCrew
Occupation
COO
Vehicle Showcase
Do they sell and LED kit to fit the stock grille? I would buy that in a heartbeat. I love the stock XLT grille, but would totally add those side LED lights to it. I don’t want to lose my Ford emblem.

Zaph

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger, A whole garage full of motorcycles
Occupation
Engineer
Hey if y'all get enough extra parts together to make 1 full grill, I'll buy it for half price. :D

They more I see these, the more I want one. Getting out of this thread before I click buy.

NVHoonigan

First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hey if y'all get enough extra parts together to make 1 full grill, I'll buy it for half price. :D

They more I see these, the more I want one. Getting out of this thread before I click buy.
I would say "DEAL!" but they are including a shipping label to send back the duplicate LED light.

I also asked the guy I was emailing with about when other parts would be available and he said their primary focus is getting RTR dealerships their full kits to build the RTR Rangers for sale. Once the pre-orders for those kits are fulfilled they will be offering up more individual parts.

NVHoonigan

First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Do they sell and LED kit to fit the stock grille? I would buy that in a heartbeat. I love the stock XLT grille, but would totally add those side LED lights to it. I don’t want to lose my Ford emblem.
Sorry Anthony, it says on their website the LEDs are made to fit only the RTR grille, will not fit on stock or other aftermarket grilles

Anthony

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
COO
Vehicle Showcase
Sorry Anthony, it says on their website the LEDs are made to fit only the RTR grille, will not fit on stock or other aftermarket grilles
What a bummer. I really like the XLT grille and think these lights would look fantastic on it.

Anthony

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
COO
Vehicle Showcase

Desert_5G

First Name