Loving the RTR grill!

Gecko157

First Name
AA-Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger FX4 Lariat
I jumped in early when it was released and luckily was able to use a holiday code to take 20% off.

They have two versions now. One with the black bezel surround and the other without the bezel (you reuse the one from your OG grill if you want to keep the color or chrome).

Half the rangers I've seen in my town have the knock off raptor grill, decided I don’t want to look like everyone else. Was grabbing parts and had a few people approach me at the dealer ship about it yesterday, a couple customers shopping and a couple guys in the shop came out to ask about it.

Easy install, I had the grill off once before shortly after I bought the truck to install the rigid pods. The quality of the plastic is OEM for sure. Not the cheap ABS stuff you normally find on after market parts.

Love this thing, thanks RTR!

3F511428-38CD-4A68-AF03-4FB079E688F1.jpeg

A93EDA34-7602-4062-B44B-E6B64E4F3B89.jpeg

B30BA5DD-3184-4E6B-B52A-68DD9ECE97DF.jpeg
Sponsored

NVHoonigan

First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT Sport 4x4
Ordering mine soon! I know exactly what you mean with the Raptor grill and I love the option of keeping my magnetic bezel on there!

OP
OP
Gecko157

Gecko157

First Name
AA-Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ordering mine soon! I know exactly what you mean with the Raptor grill and I love the option of keeping my magnetic bezel on there!
Yeah I almost left the magnetic surround on but when I’m done with everything there won’t be much and anything that’s magnetic left on the truck so opted for the black version. As is though it would look better with the magnetic.

The discount code was still20 not sure if it’s active at the moment.

BHunted

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat, 2019 Ford Mustang
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
The lights don't interfere with your sonar? Did you use the existing holes from the fascia to attach lights?
Looks great!

OP
OP
Gecko157

Gecko157

First Name
AA-Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
The lights don't interfere with your sonar? Did you use the existing holes from the fascia to attach lights?
Looks great!
I’ll post a separate thread later in lighting about the lights.

Dropper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Excursion, F350 soon to be ranger owner
oh man was kind of sold on raptor grille but snap this is sick. change of direction for sure.

AuburnRanger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Lightning Blue Lariat FX4
Looks awesome! I have the no bezel version arriving tomorrow and plan to use the OEM Magnetic bezel. I’ll post pics this weekend for comparison!

Dropper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Excursion, F350 soon to be ranger owner
So for non lariat versions without LED lights how does it look?

AuburnRanger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Lightning Blue Lariat FX4
So for non lariat versions without LED lights how does it look?
Mine is an XLT. I’ll post up some pics this weekend. I expect the color temperature of the lights to be quite different but that can be fixed with some LED bulbs.

Tracy Bowman

First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Hyundai Accent, 2001 Ford F-150, 2019 Ford Ranger FX4 Saber Lariat
I jumped in early when it was released and luckily was able to use a holiday code to take 20% off.

They have two versions now. One with the black bezel surround and the other without the bezel (you reuse the one from your OG grill if you want to keep the color or chrome).

Half the rangers I've seen in my town have the knock off raptor grill, decided I don’t want to look like everyone else. Was grabbing parts and had a few people approach me at the dealer ship about it yesterday, a couple customers shopping and a couple guys in the shop came out to ask about it.

Easy install, I had the grill off once before shortly after I bought the truck to install the rigid pods. The quality of the plastic is OEM for sure. Not the cheap ABS stuff you normally find on after market parts.

Love this thing, thanks RTR!

3F511428-38CD-4A68-AF03-4FB079E688F1.jpeg

A93EDA34-7602-4062-B44B-E6B64E4F3B89.jpeg

B30BA5DD-3184-4E6B-B52A-68DD9ECE97DF.jpeg
That looks great! Also, I work in surgery with an anethesist, named Aaron, who is affectionately called A. A . Ron.:sun:

OP
OP
Gecko157

Gecko157

First Name
AA-Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Looks awesome! I have the no bezel version arriving tomorrow and plan to use the OEM Magnetic bezel. I’ll post pics this weekend for comparison!
Nice man, I’d love to see what it looks like with the magnetic bezel. I’m came so close to ordering the bezelless version.

OP
OP
Gecko157

Gecko157

First Name
AA-Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mine is an XLT. I’ll post up some pics this weekend. I expect the color temperature of the lights to be quite different but that can be fixed with some LED bulbs.
It’s not noticeable in my photos but the RTR lights are a bit cooler than the Daytime running light leds. Does anyone make an led running light add on for the non led headlights yet? They have them for the f150s as I recall. Someone should get on that.
Sponsored