Sponsored

Look at my Ranger parked next to stuff

A Tale Of Two Rangers

Well-Known Member
First Name
David
Joined
Dec 9, 2021
Threads
0
Messages
55
Reaction score
249
Location
Huntington Beach
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger XLT 4x4, 1999 Ranger XLT 4x4
Occupation
Marketing
My first Rivian sighting:

E0EED953-A69C-4F58-A9E2-DB187FB78260.jpeg


in Cyber Orange County CA
Saw one (Rivian) in my neighborhood in Huntington Beach on 12/8. Was on my bike so there was no catching up to get abetter look.
 

AzScorpion

Moderator
First Name
Dave
Joined
Jul 25, 2019
Threads
342
Messages
27,112
Reaction score
137,222
Location
Back Home In AZ!
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
Retired...Full Time Slacker
A new Bronco. :shock: This is the first one in the wild that I've seen here in my area. We pulled into Lowe's and I spotted it right away. I do not like the soft top at all but the Cactus Gray does look so much better in person. :tumbleweed:


IMG_4812.jpg



IMG_4813.jpg
 


rang19ca

Well-Known Member
First Name
Chuck
Joined
Apr 29, 2019
Threads
11
Messages
2,121
Reaction score
7,701
Location
Carpinteria Ca
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT 4X4 2024 Lincoln Corsair
Occupation
Retired Diesel Mechanic
I'm park next to a M60A1 Tank, I was at the Patton Tank Museum on the way to Sedona AZ for couple of days.

20211211_125310.jpg


20211211_115726.jpg






I used to work on those as a 63C20 track mechanic, in the Army. They were very large and very heavy.
 

BladeRanger

Well-Known Member
First Name
Bladimir
Joined
May 16, 2020
Threads
4
Messages
907
Reaction score
2,262
Location
Escondido Ca
Vehicle(s)
Ranger 2020 XLT FX4
Occupation
Electronic Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
1
I used to work on those as a 63C20 track mechanic, in the Army. They were very large and very heavy.
Yes, they were. They make load clanking sound. Thanks for your service. Bro.
 

rang19ca

Well-Known Member
First Name
Chuck
Joined
Apr 29, 2019
Threads
11
Messages
2,121
Reaction score
7,701
Location
Carpinteria Ca
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT 4X4 2024 Lincoln Corsair
Occupation
Retired Diesel Mechanic
Yes, they were. They make load clanking sound. Thanks for your service. Bro.
If you were standing along side the road when one drove by at 40-45 mph, pretty much top speed, it felt like an earthquake.
 

BladeRanger

Well-Known Member
First Name
Bladimir
Joined
May 16, 2020
Threads
4
Messages
907
Reaction score
2,262
Location
Escondido Ca
Vehicle(s)
Ranger 2020 XLT FX4
Occupation
Electronic Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
1
If you were standing along side the road when one drove by at 40-45 mph, pretty much top speed, it felt like an earthquake.
So true, I was next to it during desert storm and it does feel like an earthquake.
 

Hot Pepper Red Zeppelin

Well-Known Member
Joined
Jun 19, 2019
Threads
42
Messages
437
Reaction score
1,759
Location
Earth
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT
A new Bronco. :shock: This is the first one in the wild that I've seen here in my area. We pulled into Lowe's and I spotted it right away. I do not like the soft top at all but the Cactus Gray does look so much better in person. :tumbleweed:


IMG_4812.jpg



IMG_4813.jpg
Dang Dave, coulda hugged that curb. Your attraction to the Bronco is obviously still quite strong.
Sponsored

 
 








Top