First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT, Jeep Wrangler
Occupation
Old used up LEO
Update on my incoming Lightning Blue STX. I now have a VIN with delivery scheduled sometime around Nov. 6. Of course we all know that date is tentative, but at least it's in the system. :thumbsup: :handsinair:

Tracy Bowman

First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Hyundai Accent, 2001 Ford F-150, 2019 Ford Ranger FX4 Saber Lariat
Update on my incoming Lightning Blue STX. I now have a VIN with delivery scheduled sometime around Nov. 6. Of course we all know that date is tentative, but at least it's in the system. :thumbsup: :handsinair:
Now the fun starts! Checking the site & tracking your Ranger's progress. Exciting g & nerve racking. Congrats! :like: :turkey:

wanted33

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Old used up LEO
Now the fun starts! Checking the site & tracking your Ranger's progress. Exciting g & nerve racking. Congrats! :like: :turkey:
Thanks Tracy, with respect to the late, great Tom Petty, "The waiting is the hardest part." I've ordered almost all of our new vehicles, and the wait is always tough. Like a kid at Christmas, I want it now. :)

Tracy Bowman

First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Hyundai Accent, 2001 Ford F-150, 2019 Ford Ranger FX4 Saber Lariat
Thanks Tracy, with respect to the late, great Tom Petty, "The waiting is the hardest part." I've ordered almost all of our new vehicles, and the wait is always tough. Like a kid at Christmas, I want it now. :)
I had never ordered one before, so it was a new experience for me :whew: . It was definitely worth the wait.:inlove:

Blue Streak

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XL STX FX 2021 Honda CR V
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
I had never ordered one before, so it was a new experience for me :whew: . It was definitely worth the wait.:inlove:
I have ordered before & yes the wait is tough. Once it arrives you will like want to sleep with it. Had to wait a hole day for mine, found it at an out of town dealer. ?

gfitzge2

First Name
Gregg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Focus RS, 2019 Ranger, 2021 Mustang Mach 1
Occupation
Retired Electrician
Vehicle Showcase

I almost always order. That way I get exactly what I want. But you all are right, the wait can be tough. I ordered my ranger on 1/15/19 , built on 4/06 and I picked it up on 4/15. That was not too bad especially from build to delivery, considering it received an in plant audit.
On the other hand I ordered my Focus RS on 10/14/15, it was built on 4/22/15 in Saarloius Germany and I picked it up on 6/20/15. That one was a long wait. It literally came over on a slow boat (but not from China thankfully) :)

?

ZENITH_LEADER.jpg

wanted33

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Old used up LEO
I almost always order. That way I get exactly what I want. But you all are right, the wait can be tough. I ordered my ranger on 1/15/19 , built on 4/06 and I picked it up on 4/15. That was not too bad especially from build to delivery, considering it received an in plant audit.
On the other hand I ordered my Focus RS on 10/14/15, it was built on 4/22/15 in Saarloius Germany and I picked it up on 6/20/15. That one was a long wait. It literally came over on a slow boat (but not from China thankfully) :)

?
It's for sure you never know the length of a wait when you order. I had them arrive in as little as 4 weeks, and as late as 13. There's so many variables it's always hard to tell. The 13 week wait was because of a snow storm. The poor car sat outside in the snow for several weeks before they could get it on a truck :)

Last edited:

Blue Streak

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Now you can start your mod list.
#1 Cheap & easy. Black tip exhaust :like:
#2 NO DAMPER :LOL:

DSCN8330.JPG

Blue Streak

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks for the complement.It's the factory pipe. Wiped it off with acetone & sprayed it all the way to the resonator with Krylon
Fusion paint & primer all in one satin black that I had.

RANGER_MARC

First Name
MARC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FORD RANGER LARIAT 2019
Occupation
TEACH
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks for the complement.It's the factory pipe. Wiped it off with acetone & sprayed it all the way to the resonator with Krylon
Fusion paint & primer all in one satin black that I had.
Ah, that explains why it is stock size, but much better looking!

wanted33

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Old used up LEO
Ah, that explains why is stock size, it but much better looking!
That's what I like about it also Marc. Most of the black exhaust tips I saw were 3 in, and 4-5 out, and I didn't want that.

RAYJAY

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 ranger pickup 2019 subaru
Headed out yesterday morning and traded my 2015 F150 SuperCrew XLT 4x4 in Blue Jeans Metallic for a Lightning Blue 2019 Ranger SuperCrew Lariat 4x4 FX4.

My wife wanted me to get Saber (my second choice) because her 2018 Escape is LB and she wanted to “keep” LB for herself. Sorry toots, LB was better equipped and better deal, so we get to be twinsies!

Already installed Dashcam (routed wire to USB port in center console) and tapped into the rear view mirror harness for my radar detector. Window visors and hood protector ordered, should be here in the next day or two.

I have a neighbor who does window tinting, so that will be taken care of soon. Trying to decide on a Tonneau cover, my F150 had an UnderCover hard folding one that I liked but faded a bit over the past 4 years.

Trying to decide on keeping, removing, or replacing the FX4 decals just so mine doesn’t look like all the other ones out there. Either go slick side or maybe once of these....

70D5A389-23F2-4536-B2F7-F8BA6F051843.jpeg

A812A50B-A740-4A19-9138-CF87086727DC.jpeg

Other than that it will stay pretty much stock other than some front and rear LED light to supplement factory fog lamps and backup lighting.

27CCCB64-CC96-48DC-B979-FDC86076A4DB.jpeg

where did you find the fx4 decals

RANGER_MARC

First Name
MARC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FORD RANGER LARIAT 2019
Occupation
TEACH
Vehicle Showcase
Headed out yesterday morning and traded my 2015 F150 SuperCrew XLT 4x4 in Blue Jeans Metallic for a Lightning Blue 2019 Ranger SuperCrew Lariat 4x4 FX4.

My wife wanted me to get Saber (my second choice) because her 2018 Escape is LB and she wanted to “keep” LB for herself. Sorry toots, LB was better equipped and better deal, so we get to be twinsies!

Already installed Dashcam (routed wire to USB port in center console) and tapped into the rear view mirror harness for my radar detector. Window visors and hood protector ordered, should be here in the next day or two.

I have a neighbor who does window tinting, so that will be taken care of soon. Trying to decide on a Tonneau cover, my F150 had an UnderCover hard folding one that I liked but faded a bit over the past 4 years.

Trying to decide on keeping, removing, or replacing the FX4 decals just so mine doesn’t look like all the other ones out there. Either go slick side or maybe once of these....

70D5A389-23F2-4536-B2F7-F8BA6F051843.jpeg

A812A50B-A740-4A19-9138-CF87086727DC.jpeg

Other than that it will stay pretty much stock other than some front and rear LED light to supplement factory fog lamps and backup lighting.

27CCCB64-CC96-48DC-B979-FDC86076A4DB.jpeg
Truck looks great, man. (Meaning, it looks a lot like mine!) I took the FX4 decals off entirely for that "clean-shaven look," but if you must have something there, the RW&B one at the top of your image looks pretty cool....