Lift kit, tire size

daksen21

First Name
Dakota
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 ford ranger
What size tires can I fit on my 2021 Ford Ranger on a 3.5in suspension lift with stock 17in wheels?
Sponsored

D Fresh

Banned
Banned
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Lariat FX4, '17 FiST, '16 CX-5, '95 YJ
Occupation
Milkman
Search.

Do you want to keep crashbars?

Are you OK with trimming?

You want brotires or pizza cutters?

There is no way to answer your question the way you asked it, so I'm going to go with...

D. Not enough information provided to answer the question.

OP
OP

daksen21

First Name
Dakota
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 ford ranger
Search.

Do you want to keep crashbars?

Are you OK with trimming?

You want brotires or pizza cutters?

There is no way to answer your question the way you asked it, so I'm going to go with...

D. Not enough information provided to answer the question.
I'm wanting to put 33s on the stock wheels since I love the look of them. I have no problem trimming and or cutting but I also want to keep it safe. I was also told wheel spacers/adapters could help.

OP
OP

daksen21

First Name
Dakota
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 ford ranger
I'm wanting to put 33s on the stock wheels since I love the look of them. I have no problem trimming and or cutting but I also want to keep it safe. I was also told wheel spacers/adapters could help.
I'm also looking at all terrain tires

D Fresh

Banned
Banned
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Lariat FX4, '17 FiST, '16 CX-5, '95 YJ
Occupation
Milkman
33's are doable with the aforementioned lift. Wether or not the stock 17's will work depends upon the width of tires chosen. Spacers maybe needed to clear the knuckle, and depending on size those spacers may kick the tires out enough to require crashbar removal or modification.

I'd suggest spending a lot of time in the wheels/tires forum to decide upon your desired option.

For example, I run 33s, Toyo Open Country AT3 255/80 r17, on the stock 17" magnetic wheels. I have a 2" lift up front and about â…ť" in the rear. I require no spacers due to the skinny tire and have kept my crashbars.

Rock76

First Name
Rocky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger XLT
Vehicle Showcase
I put a 2.5" level kit on mine and I went with GT Radial Adventuro AT3 LT 265 70R17. I'll probably get spacers, still on the fence about it. Very comfortable, sturdy tire. They're not as wide as I wanted, hence the thought of spacers, but they're exactly what I wanted them to be.

IMG_20211111_143914__01__01.jpg

IMG_20211112_144635.jpg
Sponsored