OHTREMOR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor
Vehicle Showcase
And now... we wait...

DealerOrder.jpg
Great deal….all Tremors on lots in my neck of the woods are $47k. I worked a small discount and got 0% on mine black in early Dec. but they weren’t in a dealing mood then. While picking mine up they asked if it was ok to show it to someone as they had one coming in the next week and the guy was ready to buy.

I let them check it out but stood close by….:sunglasses:
What is AZ plan?
Sponsored

OP
OP
dkirby

dkirby

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Lariat Tremor, '16 Focus RS, '10 Evo X
Occupation
Engineer

OHTREMOR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor
Vehicle Showcase
'A' plan is the discounted price for FoMoCo employees. 'Z' plan is for FoMoCo retirees.
Got it…need to get me som of that..lol

ControlNode

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
84 Civic "2000S"/16 Focus RS/21 Ranger XLT
Occupation
Computers
The sales guy said it should be here in about 8 weeks. I stiffled a laugh and said "no it won't. Probably 13-17 weeks." Not my first rodeo.
No, it's not your first rodeo, but I don't think you'll have to wait nearly as long with this order. I'm kind of glad on not going for that part of the ride this time and found one on the lot at MSRP that is almost exactly what I wanted. And what I didn't want was just 4x4. But it appears to be a nice to have, and I can just add an FX4 transfer case control knob and get to use Terrain Management with mine too, and without the extra weight of the FX4 skid plates and such.

Also, I didn't see the electronic brake controller on your order, guess that is due to it being a dealer accessory and you have a separate order for that with the dealer so it is there when the truck arrives.

Last edited:

bentroia

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor
Occupation
Logistics
Killer!! Worth the wait and the dough.. I've got 9k miles on the same model n options (a 21 in white) it was 43250 + tax.... no regrets SOLID

OP
OP
dkirby

dkirby

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Engineer
No, it's not your first rodeo, but I don't think you'll have to wait nearly as long with this order. I'm kind of glad on not going for that part of the ride this time and found one on the lot at MSRP that is almost exactly what I wanted. And what I didn't want was just 4x4. But it appears to be a nice to have, and I can just add an FX4 transfer case control knob and get to use Terrain Management with mine too, and without the extra weight of the FX4 skid plates and such.

Also, I didn't see the electronic brake controller on your order, guess that is due to it being a dealer accessory and you have a separate order for that with the dealer so it is there when the truck arrives.
It's good to hear from you, friend. I didn't order the EBC from the dealer because I can acquire things like that through other channels and install it myself.

ControlNode

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
84 Civic "2000S"/16 Focus RS/21 Ranger XLT
Occupation
Computers
It's good to hear from you, friend. I didn't order the EBC from the dealer because I can acquire things like that through other channels and install it myself.
Yeah, I could have installed it myself, but I'm not ASE and I wanted the warranty on it, and since I bought it on the original truck invoice it's warrantied with the truck, not just the accessory warranty, at least according to the dealer.

kpgreenwell

First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Camaro 2021 Lincoln Corsair 2022 Ford Ranger
Occupation
Electronic Technician
The sales guy said it should be here in about 8 weeks. I stiffled a laugh and said "no it won't. Probably 13-17 weeks." Not my first rodeo.
Even 13-17 weeks is funny. I’ve been waiting 21 weeks

OP
OP
dkirby

dkirby

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Engineer
Ran into one while dealing w/ wife's Ford Explorer. Color is awesome in person and almost identical to what you ordered; I believe.

1644022429804.png
That's a hella tease, but I can wait.
I don't envy your wait but I for sure envy your current stable of vehicles.
Hey, thanks! That's a good looking Subi in your profile pic.
Even 13-17 weeks is funny. I’ve been waiting 21 weeks
What!?! I scanned some of your posts and see you were bumped from a 21MY to a 22MY. Is that wait time common for SCAB orders?

Jackpot Tremor

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger Lariat Tremor 4x4
Occupation
Self Employed
And now... we wait...

DealerOrder.jpg

Here's the same truck as what you ordered.....I got mine in October 2021 and paid ONLY $1,000 over MSRP but it was on the lot and exactly what I wanted!.....you'll love it!!!!......I've tuned mine and added some mods........this Ranger is the bomb!!

20211031_115913.jpg
Sponsored