First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger, 2019 cargo van, soon to be 1993
Occupation
Crown Forklift Technician
Yeah regardless of state tge cost of a frame replacement will total most vehicles anyway. As for the new ride..... When can i take it for a spin?!?
Sponsored

JasonTremor

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor XLT
Key to BMW longevity I hear is regular oil changes. Most of my BMW owner friends use non dealer euro maintenance shops locally. They encourage you to change the oil at 5-7k miles even though the BMW recommended intervals are much higher. That is based on the higher mile examples they have serviced engines/turbos on. Great looking car!

9zero1790

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 super crew fx4 sport
Occupation
air breather
shame they could not fix your truck! frames can typically be tweeked a bit and fixed up fine. but all in the details. I will say, as much as i enjoy trucks if i had to drive a car a bmw is on my list of a handful of cars id go for. They are not the repair monsters they were years ago. I have a 2020 with 40 ish k on it and its been flawless. rides nice. runs strong and the snooty girls seem to like it more than my trucks lol. enjoy the new ride!

Apples

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT
Occupation
Retired
Good luck. BMWs are only surpassed by Audi, as the most expensive vehicle to own.

KNI

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger Raptor 2021
As some of you know I was rear ended a couple weeks ago. Unfortunately I was hit just hard enough to bend the frame in two spots under the cab. Oregon law states that a full frame replacement=total loss of vehicle. So with my current situation trying to move into my new apartment I needed a new car quickly. Fortunately I work at a dealership and was able to snag a 18’ bmw 340i xdrive for a fair price! Thanks for all the support and advice you’ve given me!

26BE4AD9-D877-4A56-B6F7-E6384EAA5278.jpeg
Aww.. a bimmer.

You should have gotten this one instead.

https://www.nettiauto.com/en/sisu/gtp/12971733?

fortywater12

First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4
Occupation
Engineer
Enjoy that B58 power!! Someone said it on here before me, but those 340s are sleepers. Basically a 4 door supra - same powerplant and transmission.

AdamHarris

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger XLT FX4 Black Supercrew
Occupation
Collision Repair Instructor
Vehicle Showcase
Beautiful car.
Does it have the optional turn signal package?
No..No it doesn't. Also Its Adaptive Cruse will only allow one to pass another car on the right side.

CB750F

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru BRZ / SCAB Ranger XLT/FX4 & various motos
Occupation
Human
Very nice.
My daughter had a BMW, not sure which one, was her boyfriends. It did not start, went to the place he bought it, he wanted 5k to fix & said they have seen this before & the dealer could not even fix.
I told her I knew a place that specializes with BMW/Porsche. We went, 1k later it was fixed.
He looked at my daughter & said " sell it once it hits 60k miles". He said it becomes
very expensive after that.
I never owned one, I have no idea, you get good one's & bad, hope yours is good.
You said your moving, how will the 75" TV fit :LOL: ?

saintpauljeff

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Gladiator Rubi, '03 BMW Z4, '20 Mitsu OutSport
Occupation
Software Engineer
great looking F30!
my BMW Z4 turns 20 in March, I love the older ones but not so much the newer ones

the5Gmartian

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4
Occupation
U.S. Navy
Awesome! One of the best engines made (even Toyota couldn’t find a fault with it) and paired with a ZF transmission… thing is awesome!!
Sponsored