I might got myself a Raptor, kind of accidentally

Kristina

First Name
Kristina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
6G Raptor week 40, Wildtrak `22 2.0 diesel - sold
Some of you know I took a test drive with a Raptor just out of curiosity. It was in may. Curiosity turned into serious interest but no action was planned yet. I just did what I did :wink:
And suddenly one V6 popped out just for me! I’m still unconscious as there are none available at the moment and I didn’t expect that. Positive words to my dealer.
Next days will show if stars align for me enough to complete this deal and you can kick me out of this crooked parking 5G Rangers forum or I’ll stay for a while more.
And you’ll never guess the color :giggle:
Sponsored

SigOris

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Ranger Lariat Crew Cab
Occupation
Retired
Some of you know I took a test drive with a Raptor just out of curiosity. It was in may. Curiosity turned into serious interest but no action was planned yet. I just did what I did :wink:
And suddenly one V6 popped out just for me! I’m still unconscious as there are none available at the moment and I didn’t expect that. Positive words to my dealer.
Next days will show if stars align for me enough to complete this deal and you can kick me out of this crooked parking 5G Rangers forum or I’ll stay for a while more.
And you’ll never guess the color :giggle:
Sky Blue Pink ???

Friday yet?

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lariat Tremor, Focus ST
Occupation
Corporate drone. Dilbert's world is alive & well.

MXGOLF

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lucille my 2020 Ranger Lariat 4x4 -2007 Yamaha FZ6
Occupation
Sales / Photographer
It would have to be Black. WOW that would be awesome Kristina!!!!!! Iconic Silver would be a better color however. Would that be a F150 Raptor, a Ranger/Wildtrack Raptor or Bronco Raptor?

OP
OP
Kristina

Kristina

First Name
Kristina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
6G Raptor week 40, Wildtrak `22 2.0 diesel - sold
It would have to be Black. WOW that would be awesome Kristina!!!!!! Iconic Silver would be a better color however. Would that be a F150 Raptor, a Ranger/Wildtrack Raptor or Bronco Raptor?
Ranger Raptor 6G, other Raptors are not available here.