First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger Lariat Crew Cab FX4
Occupation
Small business owner
I've been scouring all the posts on this forum, TFL, YouTube, etc... and finally bit the bullet on a white 2020 Lariat SuperCrew FX4 with the Sport and Tow package. My heart was set on the Magnetic Grey but after seeing @OFC Ranger 's build, I couldn't unconvince myself that a white ranger built the right way looks especially badass. Thanks for the inspiration, man.
My previous vehicle was a 2013 Outback 3.6R, and while it was a fantastic urban/snow/fire road vehicle it would constantly show it's weakness when the trails I traveled became too challenging. I'll forever be grateful for my Subaru because it lead me to many adventures and most importantly showed me the true path to exploration involves a truck with 4x4 capabilities. This is my first new car, first pick up, hell even first truck, and the first time I'm going to explore terrain I would normally have to hike to.
Even though I'm from Chicago, I plan on leaving as much as possible to explore some beautiful country our great nation has to offer. If anyone reads this and is within the local Chicago metro area, feel free to reach out. I would love to swap ideas and destinations.

Best,
Mark

20210306_170538.jpg

20210306_165804.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:

2020FRL

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger Lariat, 2014 Harley Tri Glide
Occupation
Retired
Congrats ... and +1 on the rabbit holes ... I've learned that Rangers are similar to Harley's ... Purchasing one is just a down payment on accessories ... :clap:

Now you need to update your Vehicles list ... hehehehe

Megawatt

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Unicycle.
Occupation
I make electricity
Congrats on the looker.
Sponsored