Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XL STX FX 2021 Honda CR V
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Yesterday was my 3 year RANGERVERSARY & I forgot!:facepalm: Still smiling though!!!:inlove::turkey:
Congrats on the smiling 3yrs. Just had one today 47 yrs marriage. Ranger is later this month I will post on the day. Still smiling on both.:inlove:

Tracy Bowman

First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Hyundai Accent, 2001 Ford F-150, 2019 Ford Ranger FX4 Saber Lariat
Congrats on the smiling 3yrs. Just had one today 47 yrs marriage. Ranger is later this month I will post on the day. Still smiling on both.:inlove:
Congratulations and Happy Anniversary, Larry, to you and your wife. That’s the best anniversary of all!!! :clap: :inlove::turkey::turkey::turkey:

Cwbyfan62

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger XLT
Occupation
I work
I don't know if I had a Ranger smile. I'm definitely not frowning.
Ranger was a default choice for me. I love Mustangs. Best car ever. But Ford has managed to totally screw the Mustang up. Not even slightly interested in any of the current models. Very little tribute or history of the Mustangs past in the current line up.
I knew I was going to have to get a new vehicle soon. I had been looking at Rangers and they rated well.
Wish I had the ability to work on cars anymore and I would have kept my 2007 Mustang.
I'm happy with my choice, much easier to get in and out for my deteriorating back!

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Where’s @EcoRanger? Miss his weekly “still smiling” posts.
o_O I just realized that too now that you mention it. He'd always post every Sunday and now I see he hasn't been on since April 10th. I hope he's alright and never remember him as being one to take long breaks away since joining.

Tracy Bowman

First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
o_O I just realized that too now that you mention it. He'd always post every Sunday and now I see he hasn't been on since April 10th. I hope he's alright and never remember him as being one to take long breaks away since joining.
Hope he’s well.

9zero1790

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 super crew fx4 sport
Occupation
air breather
my ranger smile has faded today. not the trucks fault. id be happy as clam to be buzzing around in the dirt near some old ghost town. but, no parts are in stock to make repairs. so its still sitting smashed up from a couple weeks ago. so now i get to drive by and look at it and be sad. paid a auto loan payment on the 3rd for the truck i cant drive and cat get parts for. that hurt a lil bit lol.

Tracy Bowman

First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
my ranger smile has faded today. not the trucks fault. id be happy as clam to be buzzing around in the dirt near some old ghost town. but, no parts are in stock to make repairs. so its still sitting smashed up from a couple weeks ago. so now i get to drive by and look at it and be sad. paid a auto loan payment on the 3rd for the truck i cant drive and cat get parts for. that hurt a lil bit lol.
I hope things start turning around for you real soon!

Blue Streak

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XL STX FX 2021 Honda CR V
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Sorry I am a day late. My 3 yr Rangerversary was yesterday just shy of 36000 Smiles but I was so busy abusing it as a truck that it slipped my mind, but she don't care. She is happy she is being worked. :inlove::like: I think it's a little on the heavy side but only came from a neighbors house & going to the back yard.

IMG_20220614_091413480_BURST000_COVER.jpg
Sponsored