First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Lariat SuperCrew FX4
Occupation
RETIRED
After completing an 1850 mile road trip the smile is still on. 3 passengers and a loaded bed and cab with a headwind on the homebound segment ended up with 21 mpg overall.

Got a damn star in the windshield though.?
Sponsored

EcoRanger

First Name
Doc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT 301A SuperCrew 4X4 2015 Ecoboost Mustang 50 Year Appereance Package convertible
Vehicle Showcase
672 days and 25575 miles and still smiling
Ranger210.jpg

I can't wait for spring I'm tired of the snow and cold.

Last edited:

Deleted member 8247

I had the biggest smile in early 2020 when I bought a 2019 ranger that a dealer couldn't sell... for two months I couldn't stop smiling when I would see my truck, but then it was totaled in an accident at the end of the second month of ownership (T Boned by some hood-rat going 35mph).

The smile started to fade fast...

Once the insurance check came, the smile came back as I walked into the dealership. walked out with a 2020 ranger and the smile has been going since.

THLONE

First Name
Thom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68 Chev C-20, 2019 Ford Ranger XL 4X4
Occupation
internet wise guy
Vehicle Showcase
Smiled all through my drive today

Do you know what the white stuff is in chicken shit ? It is chicken shit too. Do you ever have a flat tire? Do you want an exciting ride, drive from Durango CO to Ouray Co . The driver cant see the scenery and the passenger is afraid to look. If you have a flat you pull to the left cause there aint no right. They call it the Million dollar highway because if you do once you would spend a million dollars to avoid doing it again. :rockon:

rang19ca

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT 4X4 2024 Escape ST-Line
Occupation
Retired Diesel Mechanic
Do you know what the white stuff is in chicken shit ? It is chicken shit too. Do you ever have a flat tire? Do you want an exciting ride, drive from Durango CO to Ouray Co . The driver cant see the scenery and the passenger is afraid to look. If you have a flat you pull to the left cause there aint no right. They call it the Million dollar highway because if you do once you would spend a million dollars to avoid doing it again. :rockon:

I rode the Million Dollar highway twice on motorcycles in the summer. The view is amazing.