Sponsored

How about some Jokes [Admin: No Politics, Religion, Nudity, Explicit Posts]

Dr. Zaius

Well-Known Member
First Name
Dennis
Joined
Dec 20, 2019
Threads
82
Messages
7,129
Reaction score
43,620
Location
Living The Dream
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4
Hope everyone else got their tickets! ?

1735684435542-sl.jpg
Still deciding what to wear to the couch.

Pajamas? Or start the new year bold and just go undies :sunglasses:
 

Rinn69

Well-Known Member
First Name
Mike
Joined
Nov 25, 2018
Threads
53
Messages
1,425
Reaction score
3,654
Location
N. Central Iowa
Vehicle(s)
'19 Ranger traded for 24 F-150 XL RCSB 4x4 5.0 :-P
Occupation
Retired USAF MSgt
Vehicle Showcase
1
Me Too, Infrarenal Abdominal Aortic Aneurism, at present 4.8 cm. They will not operate untill it’s 5cm .. So here we go ..Fun ain’t it ..
It still puzzles me why they wait......I'm sure there are good reasons, but I have yet to hear a good one. Yes, the joy of waiting for my aorta to go "pop"..... that really got to me for a few years and still crosses my mind every time I exert myself.
 


Doc

Well-Known Member
First Name
Doc
Joined
Dec 24, 2018
Threads
94
Messages
5,837
Reaction score
23,522
Location
Live oak fla
Vehicle(s)
2026 5.0 Mustang GT, 2024 Ranger STX
Occupation
Retired
It still puzzles me why they wait......I'm sure there are good reasons, but I have yet to hear a good one. Yes, the joy of waiting for my aorta to go "pop"..... that really got to me for a few years and still crosses my mind every time I exert myself.
I have a med alert dog tag that says abdominal aortic aneurism. Keep after them Rinn !
and Happy New Year !
 

LaBalbe

Well-Known Member
Joined
Dec 14, 2021
Threads
18
Messages
2,267
Reaction score
13,801
Location
Ontario / part-time NC
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger Lariat
OP
OP
AzScorpion

AzScorpion

Moderator
First Name
Dave
Joined
Jul 25, 2019
Threads
342
Messages
27,112
Reaction score
137,224
Location
Back Home In AZ!
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
Retired...Full Time Slacker
OP
OP
AzScorpion

AzScorpion

Moderator
First Name
Dave
Joined
Jul 25, 2019
Threads
342
Messages
27,112
Reaction score
137,224
Location
Back Home In AZ!
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
Retired...Full Time Slacker
Surprisingly we (barely) made it till midnight last night, first time in a few years. Usually we'll both fall asleep watching tv and wakeup around 2am. lol

1735748624754-x1.jpg
 
 








Top