Sponsored

How about some Jokes [Admin: No Politics, Religion, Nudity, Explicit Posts]

Jason B

Well-Known Member
First Name
Jason
Joined
May 19, 2021
Threads
9
Messages
3,091
Reaction score
8,642
Location
Louisiana
Vehicle(s)
2021 XL STX SE 4x2
Occupation
machinist
Repost but still funny...

This is why I disregard 'intended' use and do what I want.
Ex: I don't care what the patent for the TP holder shows, I put my paper rolling off from the front.
 

twk

Well-Known Member
First Name
Tom
Joined
Mar 9, 2023
Threads
0
Messages
348
Reaction score
1,664
Location
Minnesota
Vehicle(s)
'17 Mustang GT drop top, '22 Ranger Lariat Fx4 SCABbie.
Occupation
Flight Simulator Engineer, retired, unemployed, burden on society.
First a short prelude.

Everyone has heard variations of "Who's on first" and maybe you smile or laugh, but most of you have no idea how far this goes. A week ago or so, I had two young guys behind me in a check-out line, and they were talking about something, I have no idea what. One says to the other something like "I don't know who", and the other says "Who's on first". Hahaha, they laughed. A moment later nearly similar lines were said again, and they laughed again. I was pretty sure that they had no idea what that joke was about.

I took a big chance, turned around, and asked carefully "Do you know the name of the second baseman?". I got blank stares... They only knew 'who's on first'. Luckily they were in a good mood and I had them promise to look up Abbot and Costello - Who's On First video.

I hope they did.
I finally looked up the Youtube link so the rest of you can get a chuckle and know the story too. Hopefully, it's funnier than you thought.

Here it is, from their TV show, in 1945.

 


 








Top