Hot button issue: DO I LET BOO DRIVE PUDDIN'?!

Should I let the divine queen drive the chariot?

• Total voters

lil doopahead

First Name
Dommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT
And so, the time has cometh... I've had the trucks for 3 months now-- it seems like just yesterday I was whipping off the lot, departing on my love-affair with the new Puddin'. Goodness, how time flies. I've spent a lot of time inside of her these past few months. It was only a matter of time before my queen took notice of my new disposition: the unprompted smiles, the turn-back looks as we meander across parking lots. And the pictures.. GOD THE PICTURES.

As you can imagine, the envy grew... It started with subtle glances, eventually turning to hard stares. The queen cannot take her eyes off of Puddin'-- understandable. Inevitable. The other day, she popped the question: can she take the ole' girl out for a drive.

I'm at a loss friends. Caught between two worlds, between two Puddin's. Where do I turn? What do I do? I trust my queen-- in fact, I worship her. A goddess deserves a chariot, does she not?

1.26.2022.jpg
Sponsored

9zero1790

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 super crew fx4 sport
Occupation
air breather
which one you gonna miss more when one leaves or will not allow a ride any more lol.... :giggle: bad innuendo. i say let her drive, but be ready to keep your mouth shut and not over coach or criticize. i say trust her with the heart you can trust her with the truck. i let one of my exs drive my 4g ranger, alone unsupervised all afternoon. ? a week later she wanted to drive the Mustang, tuned coyote and six speed... made my choice. damn that was great car. and ive pretty much forgotten the ex gf lol. :LOL:

OP
OP
lil doopahead

lil doopahead

First Name
Dommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT
which one you gonna miss more when one leaves or will not allow a ride any more lol.... :giggle: bad innuendo. i say let her drive, but be ready to keep your mouth shut and not over coach or criticize. i say trust her with the heart you can trust her with the truck. i let one of my exs drive my 4g ranger, alone unsupervised all afternoon. ? a week later she wanted to drive the Mustang, tuned coyote and six speed... made my choice. damn that was great car. and ive pretty much forgotten the ex gf lol. :LOL:
Lololol!!! You dirty dan!!! You make a fair point though-- if the heart is in her hands, the keys should be in her purse :crackup: My mouth might stay shut, but she'll probably notice these white-ass knuckles!!!!!

We like our women like we like our rides-- WILD!!!

9zero1790

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 super crew fx4 sport
Occupation
air breather
from some of the post and pictures it seems like you have an awesome partner, i am envious. all my ranger adventures are typically alone . (sad music goes here).

Pinepig

First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Last count was 12
Occupation
lol
I remember my very first brand new vehicle, a 1990 Dodge Dakota 4x4 with the V6, limited slip etc. Was helping my girlfriends sister and her boyfriend move places and I let my girlfriend take my truck to get lunch. As we see her pull in to the lot we all watched her screw the pooch on the turn in to the parking structure and whack the ever living shit out of this big metal pole with the front bumper. Bent it far enough to get into the fender. The sisters boyfriend was shitting himself " I'd make her go down and get the cast to fix it right now " I couldn't stop laughing. Popped the bumper off whacked it back into decent shape and put it back on and never gave it another thought.

I ended up married with her and we're still doing fine here 32 years later, sister married that shitbag, got divorced, became a dirty inky and now how two fatherless kids.

Quit worrying about stuff so much, the people behind it and their actions say a lot more about them and you.

CF6-mech

First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger 4x4
Occupation
aircraft mechanic
I had my truck for about two weeks when my Wife and Son took it on a 3000 mile road trip. The good thing is it was in Montana when I flew in to join them on vacation.

OP
OP
lil doopahead

lil doopahead

First Name
Dommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT
from some of the post and pictures it seems like you have an awesome partner, i am envious. all my ranger adventures are typically alone . (sad music goes here).
Hey dude, try not to get hung up on it!! TMI, but before chance brought us together I was 5 years deep without even an OUNCE of intimacy, physical or mental. I had truly accepted that I was meant to be a 'tistic loner until the end. Reality is crazy though. Her and I are both basket-cases too.

I'm manifesting for you brother!! There IS perfect complement to you out there. And one day, we'll take the Rangers out for a double-date camping trip one weekend :inlove:
Sponsored