Reaction score
Website
www.stage3motorsports.com
Vehicle(s)
2011 F150 5.0L
Occupation
Web Team Overlord
Livernoismotorsports.com
I would like to keep this thread open in order to constructively solve customer issues.

However, if it becomes a running advertisement for some of our competition on your account, I will have to close it.

Livernois is a great company, and I'm actually a pretty big fan of their tuning. Feel free to post about in literally any other place on this forum.

Thanks!

MTB-BRUH

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Base
Occupation
Shop Manager
With all the complaints I’ve seen on here I will be avoiding stage 3. What a shame

BDoc

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat FX4 SCrew
Occupation
US Air Force, retired; now Civil Service (USAF)
Vehicle Showcase
So what was the final outcome from the OP? Jason has offered to look into two orders from two different members and see what he could do to resolve the problems; neither of those two individuals has come back here to comment. Did the issues get resolved or did they ignore his offer to try and make things right?

Jason@Stage3

Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.stage3motorsports.com
Vehicle(s)
2011 F150 5.0L
Occupation
Web Team Overlord
So what was the final outcome from the OP? Jason has offered to look into two orders from two different members and see what he could do to resolve the problems; neither of those two individuals has come back here to comment. Did the issues get resolved or did they ignore his offer to try and make things right?
To be fair to Brian, he just posted today, but I have not received a reply from either as of yet.

This thread may have outlived its usefulness. I'm all for criticism, and I know it's very hypocritical to be accepting of blind praise and only constructive criticism, but I'm not sure how we can fix/prevent issues (especially in the post-holiday aftermath) if I can't get the information I need.

I'll leave this thread open for another 24 hours, and maybe pin something about PMing me for customer service issues.

Rene Michaels

First Name
René
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Supercrew 4X2 5' Box Lariat
Vehicle Showcase
For heaven's sake, give the guy a chance to make it good! You and I have bad days sometimes too, and yeah they (we) shouldn't take it out on a customer, but give them some grace and let this guy help you. If you hadn't heard anything, or they weren't willing to help, then yeah boycott then.

Brianxlt19

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019xlt
I email them in December and I didn't get a response. I gave them Plenty of time to respond. He responded today so maybe can work thinks out.

BDoc

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat FX4 SCrew
Occupation
US Air Force, retired; now Civil Service (USAF)
Vehicle Showcase
To be fair to Brian, he just posted today, but I have not received a reply from either as of yet.

This thread may have outlived its usefulness. I'm all for criticism, and I know it's very hypocritical to be accepting of blind praise and only constructive criticism, but I'm not sure how we can fix/prevent issues (especially in the post-holiday aftermath) if I can't get the information I need.

I'll leave this thread open for another 24 hours, and maybe pin something about PMing me for customer service issues.
I get what you're saying, but the original post was a month ago and then he posted again 16 Jan and it didn't seem that he had taken you up on the offer to fix the problem.

I was just hoping he'd come back and give some sort of update because I know there are a lot of folks on here that have purchased from you guys without any problems. I hope to be one of them in the near future - hence my curiosity as to whether he got with you to fix his issue.

Stangman570

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger 4x4 XLT Sport
Jason, I've ordered from you guy's and have had zero issues. Will continue to buy from Stage 3. Have recommended to family and friends who have bought from you guys with zero problems! Keep up the great work Jason, you have my business!!
Hey there,

Please shoot me a PM with your original Stage 3 order number or your email address, and I’ll be happy to look into your issues.

Thanks!
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.