Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat - 2020 Honda Ridgeline RTL-E
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
I don't but it is good to have it. How much is it? I looked through the link but when it comes to seeing the plan you have to give your full name and email and I don't like that. Next thing you're getting bombed with emails from them so I stopped there.
Your coverage begins with:
  • 24/7/365 Attorney-Answered Emergency Hotline
  • Non-emergency access to our Independent Program Attorneys
  • Unlimited civil & criminal defense litigation coverage
  • Coverage for all legal weapons
  • State-specific educational videos, law updates, and online resources
  • All this and more for as little as $10.95 per month
I'll probably cancel the UCCA US Shie.ld has no liability limit

joeb427

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Fort Mill/Indian Land area South Carolina
Vehicle(s)
'19 Lariat Sport and 19 Lincoln MKC Reserve
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Your coverage begins with:
  • 24/7/365 Attorney-Answered Emergency Hotline
  • Non-emergency access to our Independent Program Attorneys
  • Unlimited civil & criminal defense litigation coverage
  • Coverage for all legal weapons
  • State-specific educational videos, law updates, and online resources
  • All this and more for as little as $10.95 per month
I'll probably cancel the UCCA US Shie.ld has no liability limit
USCAA
Higher Bail Bond coverage
Civil damage coverage
No fee for expert witnesses
No lost/theft firearm coverage
Free 50 state coverage
No compensation while in court among other things

As Aeroshot said, CCW Safe seems better.

All 3 compared

https://www.snipercountry.com/wp-co...ce-Comparison-Chart-2020-Update-1508x1536.png

Last edited:
OP
OP
AzScorpion

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
USCAA
Higher Bail Bond coverage
Civil damage coverage
No fee for expert witnesses
No lost/theft firearm coverage
Free 50 state coverage
No compensation while in court among other things

As Aeroshot said, CCW Safe seems better.

All 3 compared

https://www.snipercountry.com/wp-co...ce-Comparison-Chart-2020-Update-1508x1536.png
Like most insurance there's never one that's perfect. It seems like you always have to compromise on something like the psychological support. No way in hell $6,000 will be enough to cover what's going on inside my head! :crazy: :crazy: ?

FL.ranger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat
This is still one of my all time favorites. CZ Scorpion ODG 9mm and it's considered a pistol. I put a Sig Romeo 5 red dot on it,polished the trigger,new lighter trigger springs,red HBI theta stock trigger,extended charging handle,AK style safety selector,Apex grip,SB Tactical folding brace,Larue Tactical rail covers,Magpul AFG2 and a duck bill mag release level. This shoots super accurate and have no problem hitting steel at 100 yards and more with just the red dot.

IMG_1844.jpg
IMG_1843.jpg
Do you have a hook up on this?

OP
OP
AzScorpion

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Do you have a hook up on this?
Surprisingly Kentucky Gun Co has some in black stock with free shipping. They're very hard to get and it took my 3 months to find one last year. If you end up getting one let me know and I can give you links to the HBI trigger spring kit and install video. It's only $10.00 and makes a huge difference.

https://www.kygunco.com/Product/View?ItemNo=41110&utm_source=gun.deals&utm_medium=Product Feed&avad=211021_f1b8b60bd

You can check other vendors from this list.

https://gun.deals/search/apachesolr_search/91351

There's only one place that has a green one and it's $900.00.

https://gunprime.com/products/cz-scorpion-evo-pistol-9mm-od-green-91355

https://gun.deals/search/apachesolr_search/91355

Snorebaby

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4 SuperCrew, 1996 Ranger XLT Supercab, 2013 XLT F150 (Wife's), 1990 Honda Goldwing, 2015 Honda Goldwing
Vehicle Showcase
Got my AR 15 lower kit in yesterday. Been looking around for an upper assembly now. Got a couple of places I am looking at, waiting for them to come back in stock.

OP
OP
AzScorpion

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
So now the price of .223 ammo is getting stupid! I received an email that the Wolf steel case .223 was back in stock at Target Sports and it's now $275.54 + tax for a case! The worst part is it's all sold out,all 100 cases. That's about 0.30/round for steel cased ammo. :surprised: I really can't believe people are still buying this up at these prices. :headbang:

I think I have about 3000 rounds or so but at this rate it's only going to get worse. With the election coming up in Nov. it will get a lot worse and even more so if you know who wins!

Snorebaby

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4 SuperCrew, 1996 Ranger XLT Supercab, 2013 XLT F150 (Wife's), 1990 Honda Goldwing, 2015 Honda Goldwing
Vehicle Showcase
I agree. I know it's not the right time to buy but I have access to a few boxes once I get it built. Hopefully they will come back down soon.

I got my eye on an Anderson stripped lower. Gonna call the FFL tomorrow to get their info sent to the dealer. It will be $62 shipped to the FFL and then a $25 FFL fee when I pick it up. Not bad for less than $100 right now.

Got an upper kit I have my eye on also. $319 w/free shipping. Gonna look some more tonight to see what else is out there.

OP
OP
AzScorpion

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
I agree. I know it's not the right time to buy but I have access to a few boxes once I get it built. Hopefully they will come back down soon.

I got my eye on an Anderson stripped lower. Gonna call the FFL tomorrow to get their info sent to the dealer. It will be $62 shipped to the FFL and then a $25 FFL fee when I pick it up. Not bad for less than $100 right now.

Got an upper kit I have my eye on also. $319 w/free shipping. Gonna look some more tonight to see what else is out there.
I was paying $189.00/case before all this happened. Then next batch was $220,then it jumped to $240 and now $275.

My friend just bought that Anderson lower from Sportsman's Guide and is getting it next Tuesday. I think he also bought a complete built kit from them too. He was going to buy that one I linked here for you from Mid State Firearms but they raised the price over $100.00,it's $502.56 now.

Last edited:

Nutty 5.0

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 LB Super Crew, 2012 GT500, 2015 VW GSW TDI
Vehicle Showcase
With everyone buying up guns and ammo, whats their go to for ammo? Eventually with both wife and I doing this a lot I see us reloading, but for new? (9mm Luger)

I Have been using outdoor limited but they’re out of stock of anything but $0.80 each stuff now. I bought twice now 1000 each.

OP
OP
AzScorpion

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
With everyone buying up guns and ammo, whats their go to for ammo? Eventually with both wife and I doing this a lot I see us reloading, but for new? (9mm Luger)

I Have been using outdoor limited but they’re out of stock of anything but $0.80 each stuff now. I bought twice now 1000 each.
Every place is out of stock or extremely inflated prices right now. My main place is https://www.targetsportsusa.com and you can get their Prime membership which gives you free shipping on any quantity and an additional 12% off regular prices. You can sign up for back in stock email notifications but if you don't act on in quick it's usually gone within the hour.

Another is Sportsman's guide https://www.sportsmansguide.com. You can add your name to the backorder list which for some 9mm ammo is out to November. Just last week this same ammo was only backordered to August.

Even reloading components are all out now as everyone scooped them up back in early March. With record gun sales these past 3-4 months and all these new gun owners this isn't going to get better anytime soon. Only thing I can say it put in notifications wherever they let you and keep a good eye on your emails because it doesn't last long.

OP
OP
AzScorpion

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
I love my CZ. Very very accurate gun.

20191222_161303.jpg
I wanted to get a CZ carbine but had to many other things on my want/need list first then the prices went crazy. They are one of the most accurate guns I've shot and very,very dependable! First time I shot my friends I went home and tried to find one. It took me 3 months to finally get one as I wanted the ODG or the FDE color.

What suppressor do you have on yours? I have the Omega 9K on mine and it's the perfect can for this weapon. At 7 oz's and only 4.7" it keeps mine nice and compact and lightweight.

My only gripe is there are quite a few things stock that need to be changed right off the bat with these,at least on the Evo pistols. The grip needs to be changed as the grip angle is terrible so I added the Apex grip which gives it more like a AR grip angle. Trigger is horrible too,I think it was close to 10 lbs and very gritty. I added the HBI trigger spring kit ($10.00) and while it was apart I polished everything so now it's 4 lbs and nice and smooth. The charging handle is way to short and when you pull it back you scratch the flesh off your finger in the rail. The right side safety digs into your trigger finger so I added the AK style safety which took care of that. All these were only around $75.00 but for a gun that's $750.00 + they should've been done when they brought out the new Evo 3.

OP
OP
AzScorpion

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
I just receives a surprise mystery gift from Target Sports today. 20 rounds of Wolf 223 gold,25 rounds of 7.62 which I don't shoot but have bought some for friends, stickers,a keychain and a velcro ID holder all inside the ammo can. I'm assuming they give this to all their Prime members either that or I bought way to much ammo this year. lol ?

IMG_2456.jpg