Gun Related Pictures and Chat

Snorebaby

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4 SuperCrew, 1996 Ranger XLT Supercab, 2013 XLT F150 (Wife's), 1990 Honda Goldwing, 2015 Honda Goldwing
Vehicle Showcase
I just receives a surprise mystery gift from Target Sports today. 20 rounds of Wolf 223 gold,25 rounds of 7.62 which I don't shoot but have bought some for friends, stickers,a keychain and a velcro ID holder all inside the ammo can. I'm assuming they give this to all their Prime members either that or I bought way to much ammo this year. lol ?

IMG_2456.jpg
Me thinks it's the ammo sales!!!

OP
OP
AzScorpion

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Me thinks it's the ammo sales!!!
You might be right. lol It's to bad ammo is so high right now because my Prime membership ends in mid July and with these prices I see no reason to purchase it again until prices stabilize. It was nice to be able to just buy a couple boxes to try out a different brand or different weight and get free shipping without having to buy a case.

Snorebaby

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4 SuperCrew, 1996 Ranger XLT Supercab, 2013 XLT F150 (Wife's), 1990 Honda Goldwing, 2015 Honda Goldwing
Vehicle Showcase
Well...I went and done it! I ordered THIS tonight. Along with a BCG and CH with flip up sights it was $348 to the house. All in is less than $550 with no mags. Dammit, I forgot the mags!! :curse: No hurry on them, I can borrow a couple from my SIL or one of his brothers. I found some for about $10 each. Probably order a few of them too.

The lower probably won't arrive until late next week anyway. Then I will get with my SIL to help me put it together. Oh...that means I will have to buy tools.:bandit: You know I have to have my own tools! Already thinking of my next build.

Snorebaby

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
So I spent some even more money tonight.....I found some 55grain .223 for 6.59/box. Ordered 10 boxes. Also ordered this Real Avid Punch Set and another Ammo Can for the .223. The ammo can I have is full of .22 LR and misc. .38, .357 and my EDC self defense 9mm rounds.

@AzScorpion I am not going to get the Armorer's wrench yet. Trying to decide on which one. The SIL has one so I will use it as we will build and test fire at his house. I will definitely get one before the next build.

I ordered the upper not assembled so I will know how everything is put together in case I decide to change barrels and associated parts to mid-length or rifle length.

OP
OP
AzScorpion

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
So I spent some even more money tonight.....I found some 55grain .223 for 6.59/box. Ordered 10 boxes. Also ordered this Real Avid Punch Set and another Ammo Can for the .223. The ammo can I have is full of .22 LR and misc. .38, .357 and my EDC self defense 9mm rounds.

@AzScorpion I am not going to get the Armorer's wrench yet. Trying to decide on which one. The SIL has one so I will use it as we will build and test fire at his house. I will definitely get one before the next build.

I ordered the upper not assembled so I will know how everything is put together in case I decide to change barrels and associated parts to mid-length or rifle length.
That's a nice punch set with the hammer. I'm nit sure if I posted this before but you should get the Real Avid Pivot Pin Tool. It makes installing the front pin so much easier and you won't have the spring and detent flying across the room....ask me how I know! :shock:

I've always had my uppers come in fully assembled so you'll have to let me know how it goes. There use to be so many good deals on fully assembled uppers it was just easier to buy them that way.

OP
OP
AzScorpion

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Well...I went and done it! I ordered THIS tonight. Along with a BCG and CH with flip up sights it was $348 to the house. All in is less than $550 with no mags. Dammit, I forgot the mags!! :curse: No hurry on them, I can borrow a couple from my SIL or one of his brothers. I found some for about $10 each. Probably order a few of them too.

The lower probably won't arrive until late next week anyway. Then I will get with my SIL to help me put it together. Oh...that means I will have to buy tools.:bandit: You know I have to have my own tools! Already thinking of my next build.
I just got another 10 Gen 2 Pmags from Locked Loaded for $8.48/each. Their shipping is $14.99 but I also got another SB Tactical Brace so it was worth it. Maybe they have the Armorer's Wrench there so you can combine it with the shipping?

https://lockedloaded.com/product/magpul-pmag-moe-5.56-30rd-blk

OP
OP
AzScorpion

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
OP
OP
AzScorpion

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
OP
OP
AzScorpion

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee

Nutty 5.0

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 LB Super Crew, 2012 GT500, 2015 VW GSW TDI
Vehicle Showcase
@Nutty 5.0 ....I was looking through Sportsman's Guides sight and it looks like the PMC Bronze 9mm is the only one you can pre-order but it has an expected date of 11/4.20. The price isn't all that bad so it might be a good idea to order some and at least you'll have some coming in. You can click on the drop down menu to order a case if you want.

https://www.sportsmansguide.com/pro...-9mm-luger-fmj-115-grain-500-rounds?a=1033242
Thank you! Just put an order in!!!

OP
OP
AzScorpion

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Thank you! Just put an order in!!!
Awesome! It's nice that they don't charge you credit card until it's actually shipped. Some places charge you right away and hold your money then cancel the order several weeks later and you have to wait for a refund.

If there's anything else besides 9mm you're looking for ( or anyone else) let me know and I'll keep an eye out for it. I subscribe to way to many gun vendors and I get tons of emails daily. This is what gets me into trouble! lol :curse:

BDoc

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat FX4 SCrew
Occupation
US Air Force, retired; now Civil Service (USAF)
Vehicle Showcase
OP
OP
AzScorpion

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
HHmmm, I've got some weeds that need to be taken care of... :LOL:
Don't laugh but I have a friend here who gathers all his scrub brush and puts in in a pile and uses something similar to this. He does have his garden hose close by as it's super dry here and doesn't take much to have everything around you go up in flames.

Snorebaby

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
My neighbor was looking for some 9mm. I will let him know.